• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

This is why Commodore was the best signing ever...

Rate this topic

Hell, NASA still uses TRS-80 computers for some mission-specific calculations- they work, no need to change them. A friend of mine on another forum has been tasked with finding parts for them when he was stationed at Canaveral- said it was nearly impossible.

Next time he runs into a problem, give me a holler...my hubby and brother-in-law have a s***load of Trash-80's (yes, that was their affectionate name for them)...between them they might be able to come up with whatever you need. And it would get them out of my hair and my barn. You could only do me a favor.

I've said this before on these forums, but Abel to Yzerman is the reason why the rest of the hockey world thinks Wings' fans are a bunch of conspiracy theory loving band-wagoners with entitlement issues.

Abel to Yzerman is an AWFUL BLOG!

Malik isn't a part of that, he is his own entity, and I respect him. Even when I don't see eye to eye. I haven't thought anything he has said was over the top though...

Guest CaliWingsNut

Abel to Yzerman is an AWFUL BLOG!

Malik isn't a part of that, he is his own entity, and I respect him. Even when I don't see eye to eye. I haven't thought anything he has said was over the top though...

Agreed. I hardly ever read A2Y.

Malik sometimes has opinions I don't agree with, however a majority of his reporting is stating facts and first hand experiences.

I Love A2Y.

My god, you seem to take their s*** seriously.

Really? Really?

It's just humor.

I'm not saying you don't get it (but you don't), I'm just saying it might not be your cup of tea.

If people don't like Red Wings fans because of that blog....well, then they're ******* dumb.

Point blank. Period.

A2Y is by, and for over the top, unabashed, unapologetic homers, and they will always admit it.

They don't pretend to be the voice of Red Wings fans across the globe, or the voice of reason.

It's all in good fun. They're ******* around. Obviously. OBVIOUSLY.

Calm down or you'll never get your panties unbunched.

Take it for what it is.

A little late, here, but...I like A2Y. They're juvenile as all get-out, and they admit it. Leads to some good times. I don't particularly agree with the Chief this time, and I think the amount of drama this has led to between A2Y and the Puck Daddy people is astounding, but I'm not going to hate on the Chief just because he disagrees with me over a frickin' jersey number.

Honestly, I don't care THAT MUCH. If Commodore wants to wear 64, cool, I think it's amusing and does not make the Wings organization look any less dignified as a result, but if he doesn't want to wear it, I'm okay with that, too. I just don't understand why this has turned into a Matter of National Importance, other than because we're all bored out of our minds without hockey on.

Looks like the afro will be backfro.gif(we're going to need a red one of those)

``commie22 Mike Commodore

For all the afro questions...I will grow it starting day 1 of camp. It will be glorious from feb on. haha. #easytostaysinglewithredafro``

Just read that...

Also :thumbup: to Kindl Surprise. Good name, hopeful and good.

Just read that...

Also :thumbup: to Kindl Surprise. Good name, hopeful and good.

haha thanks broseph. I've been lurking for a while and noticed that Kindl gets put in just about every trade proposal around here (along with Hudler of course), so I figured he could use some support.

haha thanks broseph. I've been lurking for a while and noticed that Kindl gets put in just about every trade proposal around here (along with Hudler of course), so I figured he could use some support.

It would hurt the least, everyone knows that. However I know everyone will still be rooting for him to succeed. No one here wants anyone to fail... even if they say they want to trade them.

Even Hudler would be welcomed with open arms if he pulled an 80 pt season and a cup out of thin air.

Yet if Commodore is the guy that takes his place, I am sure they will root for him instead. We love all our players when they are ours. :D