:D
-Oz

#2 brennan17

brennan17

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

The zetterberg commercial cracked me up "At least i got this watch" lol. Thanks for sharing.

#3 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:23 AM

It's always nice to see the players, but I think those commercials looked quite awkward and that they've been made with a tiny budget. I guess the macho-watches weren't selling too well.

Edited by P. Marlowe, 12 July 2011 - 05:24 AM.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic | | Mike Grier? |

#4 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

I'm glad they are endorsing some quality s*** and not some trendy fad flourescent colored plastic hipster watches or whatever other flavor of the minute is hot now in pop culture.

Breitlings are one of my favorite watches, even though I can't afford one. But if I ever win the lottery, you can bet after a new Jeep and house, a Breitling would likely be next on the list. :)

Edited by sleepwalker, 12 July 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#5 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:17 PM

man the datsyuk one was awful. looked real awkward how he flips the puck once with the stick.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#6 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:38 PM

Awful. :D :thumbdown:

#7 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

I can't believe they'll even air that Pavel one! :lol: God I have man-love for that guy!
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#8 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,608 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:43 PM

Those are some terrible commercials right there. And does Sweden even have jet fighters?
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#9 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

Those are some terrible commercials right there. And does Sweden even have jet fighters?

Yes. Actually they have 8 helping patrol the UN no fly zone in Libya. They have well over 100 fighter pilots.

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#10 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

Yes. Actually they have 8 helping patrol the UN no fly zone in Libya. They have well over 100 fighter pilots.

Posted Image