• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Huselius Out 4-6 Months

Rate this topic

They will be in the market for a foreward now. give them hudler in exchange for a first rounder and a late round pick. or hudler for boll and a late rounder.

They're not going to trade a 1st for a forward. They'll sign a decent guy to fill a spot. Sergei Samsonov, Alexei Kovalev, and Mike Comrie are all available and would replace Huselius' scoring. They need to sign at least one more defenseman and three more forwards, and also a spare skater at either position. Huselius is likely to miss half the season, which would provide about $2.4 in cap relief as he is quite overpaid. None of the three I mentioned above should cost much beyond that, if at all. Realistically, that shouldn't matter as Columbus is unlikely to spend to the cap.

Who on the Jackets would the Wings want, if anyone, not named Nash, Mason, etc.?

Mason is one of the better backups in the league. *hears mumbling* What, he's their starter? Poor guys.

I don't want anyone on their team. Period.

If you wouldn't want some Nash sporting the winged wheel I am losing faith in you brother. I wouldn't clear a roster for the man but i'd welcome him with open arms if he came to us looking for a deal.

There's about a <1% chance of us trading with Columbus, for a litany of reasons...

Back to the REAL topic. This really hurts Columbus, who was probably the most improved team in the off-season with their additions, they're probably going to need to trade (this will not happen with Detroit) to fill this hole, as there aren't really any viable options left out there in FA, although they could take a gamble on a guy like Kovalev... which may fit there...

EDIT - There's also still Prospal, Miettinen and Frolov, so I guess it's just a matter if they're willing to take a gamble on any of these guys, they could still fill this hole via FA I suppose

Edited by stevkrause

If you wouldn't want some Nash sporting the winged wheel I am losing faith in you brother. I wouldn't clear a roster for the man but i'd welcome him with open arms if he came to us looking for a deal.

Do you want to pay the price for Nash? It would be too high for my blood.

I guess if you are talking hypothetically, yeah I would want Nash. I also wanted Carter, though it still is hard to consider him an Ohio player now.

Def, don't want Wizdoucheki.

In fact, I was thinking of sending him a Nyan cat over this. :ph34r:

Oh and I am touched anyone has faith in me!