• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PredsFanTheBayouState

nashville's new home jersey

Rate this topic

You'd rather have a logo of a bucktoothed rodent set against a urine-colored backdrop?

I see the jealousy against the Wings extends beyond just the on-ice stuff, eh?

who wouldn't be jealous of the wings,11 stanley cups,6 conference championships,6 presidents' trophies,19 division championships,and has the best defenseman in the nhl.

It's a lot of yellow but I like it, I also like that Nashville is paying tribute to there music scene a little with the keys.

I guess you didn't notice the six strings on the numbers on the back?

who wouldn't be jealous of the wings,11 stanley cups,6 conference championships,6 presidents' trophies,19 division championships,and has the best defenseman in the nhl.

Plus we are going to steal the second best defenseman in Weber as soon as his next short-term contract runs out. :ph34r:

I guess you didn't notice the six strings on the numbers on the back?

Plus we are going to steal the second best defenseman in Weber as soon as his next short-term contract runs out. :ph34r:

good luck trying to get him,every team wants him,so it will be a fight for him,he might want to go home to BC to play for the canucks

hopefully he signs a long-term contract with the preds

I don't get why they have a Sabertooth Tiger and then want to add in musical themes? Make up your minds, folks! I think they should dump the Predators thing and go with some kind of Nashvegas music name. Nashville Elvises? Enough prehistoric animals...the Toronto Raptors are horrible enough for all of the sports world.

The color reminds me of some old 1960s yellow kitchen.

I don't get why they have a Sabertooth Tiger and then want to add in musical themes? Make up your minds, folks! I think they should dump the Predators thing and go with some kind of Nashvegas music name. Nashville Elvises? Enough prehistoric animals...the Toronto Raptors are horrible enough for all of the sports world.

The actual reason they have a Sabertooth Tiger is when they were digging the foundation for the Bridgestone Arena they dug up a fossil of a Sabertooth Tiger! So when it was time to vote for the team logo and what not, it was decided to use the Sabertooth Tiger!

Anyway, there is not a hell of a lot you can do with this logo and I still do not understand why they keep changing the frickin logo every 2 years! I understand its for sales, but to have your fans buy new jerseys and merchandise every 2 years is pushing the envelope!

And yes, the 60's called and they want their Yellow back please!

I think a black jersey would be better for them.

Nashville Notes with a 16th note as the symbol.

0808-0801-1115-4722.jpg

Edited by dragonballgtz

I think a black jersey would be better for them.

Nashville Notes with a 16th note as the symbol.

0808-0801-1115-4722.jpg

I don't know about that. The Blues tried it and it never got the official approval. Hideous, it was.

Guest echos myron

I think the away jerseys look pretty good. The home though.... :unsure: