• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Blackhawks star Kane has fractured wrist

Rate this topic

Blackhawks star Kane has fractured wrist

CHICAGO (AP)—Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane(notes) has a fractured left wrist and will need 6-8 weeks to recover.

The team disclosed the injury Friday, saying it was discovered recently during his offseason training.

Blackhawks team Dr. Michael Terry says Kane will have surgery on Tuesday to repair what he called a scaphoid fracture. He says Kane is expected to make a full recover in time for training camp.

i wonder if this happened during an offseason 'activity'.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Little known fact... The term "rehab" was coined in Montreal. :ph34r:

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Damn, he must've smacked the cabbie pretty hard this time around to fracture his wrist! :ph34r::hehe:

Choking the chicken. Boxing the clown. Slammin' the ham. Dick-rollin'. Now smacking the cabbie? These yoots keep finding new euphemisms for some old-fashion wanking.

I heard that it was injured in the second to last game last season against the wings. wasnt given proper attention and through out training it became worse.

i think hes just a frail little kid, he will take his fair share of hits and cover up little injuries only for them to worsen and keep him out of the line up many times in his career.

Guest Crymson

Choking the chicken. Boxing the clown. Slammin' the ham. Dick-rollin'. Now smacking the cabbie? These yoots keep finding new euphemisms for some old-fashion wanking.

He made the bald man cry!!!

I heard that it was injured in the second to last game last season against the wings. wasnt given proper attention and through out training it became worse.

i think hes just a frail little kid, he will take his fair share of hits and cover up little injuries only for them to worsen and keep him out of the line up many times in his career.

He sure has gotten drilled on the ice a lot. He's not good at avoiding hits. It might end his career one of these days if he doesn't improve.

Edited by Crymson

it prolly occurred during the season he just hasnt been sober enough to notice until now. idiot.

or hes still drunk and high on coke, and he just made the injury up for free pain pills.

Edited by wings1110

This appears to be the same injury I had about a year ago. Scaphoid fractures are commonly misdiagnosed as sprains (as mine was), and surgery is common because there is limited blood flow through this bone (thus difficult to heal on its own). I assume the surgery he's getting is to drill a screw in there. It actually is plausible that this injury occurred during the late season/playoffs.

This appears to be the same injury I had about a year ago. Scaphoid fractures are commonly misdiagnosed as sprains (as mine was), and surgery is common because there is limited blood flow through this bone (thus difficult to heal on its own). I assume the surgery he's getting is to drill a screw in there. It actually is plausible that this injury occurred during the late season/playoffs.

theres limited blood flow to hes bone, im sure.... <_<

There was a thread going around earlier saying he was in rehab. Maybe he is. Pro players go in and out all the time and we as fans don't even know half the time. This could be a cover up.

Edited by rage