• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sputman

Red Wings on Twitter

Rate this topic

maybe they just see it as a waste of time, like myself.

I agree when people post stuff like "going to the store for milk" but it can be used to useful stuff as well. I don't see it as much more of a waste of time than posting on a hockey message board.

I agree when people post stuff like "going to the store for milk" but it can be used to useful stuff as well. I don't see it as much more of a waste of time than posting on a hockey message board.

"Going to the store for beer" is far more useful. At least you know it's a good time for a visit.

"Going to the store for beer" is far more useful. At least you know it's a good time for a visit.

Only if they can follow up with the brand and quantity. If you're buying a 12-pack of Miller Lite you can keep it all to yourself.

I enjoy Twitter, but I spend a lot of time with technology anyway, so it's not like a real time-suck.

Only if they can follow up with the brand and quantity. If you're buying a 12-pack of Miller Lite you can keep it all to yourself.

I enjoy Twitter, but I spend a lot of time with technology anyway, so it's not like a real time-suck.

I honestly don't know very much about it, but if other people want to do it, they can have at. I spend a lot of time here, so I don't have time for reality.