rrasco

Eli Sherbatov

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

Meh. I could do that...

If I had 300 tries and wasn't on ice.

Meh. I could do that...

If I had 300 tries and wasn't on ice.

Pfft. No big deal.. I did it twice yesterday. But thats only because I channelled Sidney "Hockey God" Crosby with my Nova Scotian blood. :ph34r:

Guest Crymson

Get 'er done, Kenny. This team hasn't had a good Jewish player since Schneider departed!

(Note: I'm Jewish)

Edited by Crymson

Guest Crymson

Wow. Good goal but...30 points in 4 games and a 26-2 win? Division III must be the joke championship or just Greece is a joke team, I don't know.

Israel's geographic area isn't exactly a hotbed of hockey.

He's been passed over in the draft twice already. Probably because his numbers in the Q aren't that great and the fact that he's only 5'7''.

Unfortunately for him, this may be the only time he'll be on NHL.com.

Feel kinda bad, considering he's exactly my height.

Edited by Nevermind

I'd sign him when he becomes eligible for that... What is the worst that happens? Plays in the ECHL for a year then walks.

Pretty sure LGW would explode from signing yet another small Euro and then place exceedingly high expectations on him only to have Eva defend him saying he could put up 80 points on Datsyuk's wing.

Pretty sure LGW would explode from signing yet another small Euro and then place exceedingly high expectations on him only to have Eva defend him saying he could put up 80 points on Datsyuk's wing.

Like I said, what is the worst that can happen? LGW exploding and Eva talking isn't exactly my worst case scenario... Honestly, none of that is of consequence. :D

I much more care what happens to the Red Wings than what happens to the forums at LetsGoWings.

I WAS THERE AND IT WAS A COOL MOVE AGAINST A TEAM THAT COULD NOT EVEN SKATE. EVERY TEAM THUMPED GREECE[NO DISRESPECT] BUT HE DID NOT DO SO WELL AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA WHERE THEY ONLY WON 6-5 IN OVERTIME!! I PLAYED WITH MANY EX NHL GUYS AS A PRO IN EUROPE AND HE IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THAT BUT DOES HAVE SOME TRICKS.