• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Thank You Chris Osgood!

Rate this topic

Thanks for the memories Ozzie. I became a hockey fan in 94' and I have always rooted for Ozzie even when he was with the NYI and Blues. I remember being at BW3s (now Buffalo Wild Wings) while I was going to school at BGSU when Ozzie and Roy faced off. The whole place went nuts. And of course I remember watching the game when he scored that goal against the Isles. Glad that he is staying with the Wing's organization.

Edited by Vladiator

I felt a range of emotions concerning Osgood throughout his career; joy, anger, sadness,hope-he was the hockey equivalent of the women I've known in my life.

Oh no, he's still here. :) But you have to admit that when Nick and Homer are gone, we will truly be at the end of an era.

Indeed. As Agatha Christie would have said "And then there were three"

Thank you Chris for taking a s***load of crap for so many years and still being able to perform at the highest level and smile about it! It takes more than a man and a simple goalie to do that.

You will always be the rightful owner of the 2009 Conn Smythe Trophy no matter how hard Malkin's name is engraved on it.

Finally Bedard gets fulltime help with the mentalics of the Wings' young goalies, no man is more suited to that job than Osgood! Here's to Osgood fixing McCollum's mental problem and make him chase Osgood's legacy.

Should have been one more year rectifying the last two seasons and going out with a Stanley Cup bang, but the decision has been made - - happy retirement and enjoy the family time!

Grew up watching this guy, I have a poster if him on my wall. His style was always so unique, fit in in Detroit perfectly, not just the team but the city. Everyone giving him s*** one day and praising him the next. He will always be one of my top 5 favorite Red Wings. Good luck to you Oz, thanks for everything.

What a great 14 years with the Red Wings! We will always remember you! Not a bad career... 400+ wins, 3 stanley cups... A future HOFer in my book!

Good Luck in your retirement, you earned it!

Thank You #30! :cool:

And he scored a goal too!