• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

smintlin

Red Wings sign Ty Conklin to 1 year contract

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

Hence the Lucidi (scooter) ninja mask, was tongue-n-cheek...

ahh... my sarcasm meter must be broke again. doh. I just had that thing fixed too... :ranting:

ahh... my sarcasm meter must be broke again. doh. I just had that thing fixed too... :ranting:

No worries, in that thread were was "wishful thinking" by a Boston's Bruins fan who said they were going to sign Stamkos...

Hence the "that is Stamkos money"

I need a realignment/balance to my sarcasm frontend, all these MI pot Holes and heatwave has done a number.

I think we all should pitch in for a fund and buy Ty a tie as a welcome back...

Since when is a netminder signing non-controversial in the D? In my opinion this is a solid, solid signing. I love it all the way around. He was great when he was here last. I was sad to see him leave back in the day.

C'mon - you must admit that out of former Red Wing-turned-Blues goal tenders you would much rather have ConkBlock back instead of Manny (Not counting Ozzie of course).

Guest Crymson

Eh I personally would take Emery over both of them.

A goalie with a history of having a bad attitude, coming off a surgery so severe that he was nominated for the Masterton for returning to play afterward.

No thanks.

So glad it's not Turco.

I understand the "shine" that Emery has... Honestly, I kinda hoped for him, but I understand we're talking about Emery vs. a proven backup. A guy that's helped tend goal for several Finals Teams vs. a guy who had good time in Russia taking on his trainer/coach because he tried to put a cap on his head "rehabbing" his career.

Sorry, I like Emery... and maybe it was a good fit, but I'll go with the known commodity.

To the naysayers.... it was the fu<<ing Blues. THE BLUES. What did you think would happen to his numbers?