• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jusek

Happy Birthday Pavel Datsyuk!

Rate this topic

he even got a shout out from Biznasty!

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette

"Happy birthday Pavel Datsuyk. I'd let this guy impregnate my future ex wife at the small chance the child be born with even half his skill."

boom.

Happy birthday to Pasha! I feel like I get a birthday present, every time I see him out there on the ice, making his magic. Lucky, lucky us, to have this man on our team.

Many happy returns, dear Pasha. Can't wait to see you again when the season starts. :wub:

Happy birthday, you wonderful soul, you. Remember, 33 is just the number on Kris Draper's jersey.

Walk with angels, mo cara...and always remember you are loved.

Happy birthday to the worlds best player Pavel Datsyuk! Hopefully this will be his first 100+ points season!

Damn, 33 years old, good to know that his skill level is so insanely high that as long as the motivation is there I think he will be able to play 10 more years.

You go get them Tig...err WING! :)

At the hockey camp he's got going for kids this week, the kids filled his dressing stall with balloons for his birthday. How sweet. He said he feels, "like Benjamin Button." :lol:

I don't care. Personally, I think you're like fine wine - you get better with age.

I know you all are going to love this one.

nmxjid.jpg

Can you believe that's Pav as a keeeed? Hehe.

cucsm.jpg

I believe that's his daughter.

BTW here's the link for where I got these pics: http://www.sovsport.ru/photo/gallery-item/4367

Dear God, that first picture is so precious. Even that young, those eyes are so heartbreakingly beautiful. You just made my day!