• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PunkChildP

PunkChildP

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

Anyone else going to check this game out. I was big into galaxies back when it came out.

#2 Finnish Wing

Finnish Wing

13th Forward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:56 AM

I've been a HUGE KotOR fan and waited long for second sequel. Then I heard BioWare is gonna go with a MMORPG which at first sounded a little weird. I'm seriously thinking to start playing this game though.

The "problem" is that they're making it look almost too good for a MMORPG and it's only for PC. My PC is old and I'm planning to buy a new one in a year or two, but until then I don't think it's wise to buy it.

This could be however the first BIG online game that I could start playing from the very start of it's release. This also has the potential to totally destroy my life and be a complete waste of time in the long run. :D

Edited by Finnish Wing, 24 July 2011 - 05:57 AM.

Detroit Red Wings & Tampereen Ilves forever!

#3 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:04 PM

I've never played an MMORPG before, but being a Star Wars fan and loving KOTOR, I'm seriously thinking about getting this. But like Fin said, it'll probably take up too much of my time. Ugh, idk, there's so many big titles coming out I want to get.

#4 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

So it's out and it's pretty amazing. Anyone else gotten their hands on it?

I still gotta stick with the majority and sit here clinging to my hopes that we will see a true Knights of the Old Republic 3, because the first two were just phenomenal. Please Bioware?!

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#5 MCleveland89

MCleveland89

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:48 PM

I own it and am enjoying it. Make sure you have a good PC though if you're thinking about it. I can play it on low settings and get 15-20FPS which isn't enough for me. I'll be buying a new graphics card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users