• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Trg Camp

Rate this topic

with Kenny actually looking at the possability of adding a top 6 forward at the start of the free agency,is there any ufa's left who still interest the front office? Could the Wings send an invite to anyone for the camp, or who would you like us to invite to camp.

I can't see Holland adding anyone else besides Emmerton at the start of camp, and that's for the best. Emmerton's waited a long time and developed very well so he deserves a shot on the Wings Roster. So I can't see Kenny really signing anyone at the start of camp. They'll invite all the Wings and Griffins roster and probably a couple Toledo players and whoever else they want besides keepeing their prospects at Training Camp from the Prospect Camp. I don't know if he can invite anyone outside the organization such as a ufa or if we'd even want to at this point, it's best to just go with what we have.

We are not adding a top 6 forward unless a trade happens.

I think it was Bab's that wanted the top 6 forward and Holland thought we were fine up front and in need of defence, but i could be wrong. I know I want a top 6 forward though that's for sure. I also want to see and will route for Emmerton to do well as it's nice to see inside development paying off...But back on topic, how many invites are one team allowed to give? Because unless they have been talking the talks with someone under the radar and keeping there fingers crossed, I don't see it happening.

I think it was Bab's that wanted the top 6 forward and Holland thought we were fine up front and in need of defence, but i could be wrong. I know I want a top 6 forward though that's for sure. I also want to see and will route for Emmerton to do well as it's nice to see inside development paying off...But back on topic, how many invites are one team allowed to give? Because unless they have been talking the talks with someone under the radar and keeping there fingers crossed, I don't see it happening.

I agree with you on the first part. But what I meant on my part and maybe I should have been more exact is I don't see a trade happening with us until probably the trade deadline or thereabouts somewhere. I'm not sure either who can be invited to camp either. I'm pretty sure our roster is set for the most part (for now). :D

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

I'm not really sure on the exact number but if you've ever been to camp there is alot of players they usually have about 4 teams worth of players (with about 3 maybe 4 lines worth of players on each team) and of course that does consist a lot of players already in the organization or with an Affliate. I'd love to know if there is an exact number, what I'll do is look back at my Training Camp Programs that have the roster(s) in them and I'll see if there is a certain number. Sticking with what I said I'd rather just see us go with what we have right now and save what cap space we have for next season or a deadline deal.

I'm not really sure on the exact number but if you've ever been to camp there is alot of players they usually have about 4 teams worth of players (with about 3 maybe 4 lines worth of players on each team) and of course that does consist a lot of players already in the organization or with an Affliate. I'd love to know if there is an exact number, what I'll do is look back at my Training Camp Programs that have the roster(s) in them and I'll see if there is a certain number. Sticking with what I said I'd rather just see us go with what we have right now and save what cap space we have for next season or a deadline deal.

I have regretfully have never been to camp crybaby.gif!

However thank's for answering me, I had no idea so many player's where there.

I have regretfully have never been to camp crybaby.gif!

However thank's for answering me, I had no idea so many player's where there.

Well I did look at my past Training Camp Programs and here's what I came up with.

02/03 69 Total Players: 42 Forwards, 19 Defensemen and 8 Goalies

07-08 62 Total Players: 35 Forwards, 20 Defensemen and 7 Goalies

08-09 63 Total Players: 36 Forwards, 21 Defensemen and 6 Goalies

09/10 59 Total Players: 35 Forwards, 18 Defensemen and 6 Goalies

10-11 63 Total Players: 37 Forwards, 20 Defensemen and 6 Goalies

Hope this helps.

Edited by Dimaline312000