• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cruiser008

Datsyuk interview

Rate this topic

I love his sense of humor

"I decided that those two should room together so that we'd have only one goalie alive after that first night."

and

"Maybe I will apply some heat to it by laying on the beach."

Great article!

Good interview. I knew Datsyuk was intelligent and quick-witted, but it's nice to see it in writing.

Of all the individual trophies you have not won, which one would you most like to win?

"I have so many of them that I haven't won. I think I would most like to win a trophy to the best goaltending duo."

:lol:

Great interview, personally almost cried when he said he thinks Nick and Homer are retiring after this year. I've known it has been coming, but even when the actual day comes, I will be speechless. I truly wish we could develop some sort of ageless magic power so Nick, Pavs and Homer could stay young forever...

I know how he feels about the sprain hurting a long time...I'm going through the same thing right now. A couple weeks of doing absolutely nothing would be a good thing. Soak up the sun, my friend, and be lazy as hell. You earned it.

One has to wonder how much bigger will his star be if English was his native language, the media in N America would love him so much more.

Mickey Redmond has hinted he can speak and understand a lot better than we think, but he plays with the media.