• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RippedOnNitro

Red Wings merchandise for Europeans

Rate this topic

Hi fellow Red Wings fans,

I have been a huge fan for many years now, but because I live in The Netherlands I only followed the Red Wings intensely for the last few years.

Now I am looking for Red Wings merchandise, in particular a Red Wings doormat (like: http://onestopfanshop.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=297190&SEName=detroit-red-wings-door-mat-floor-rug-doormat-3x4 ).

But every website I visit only ships to the United States.

Maybe someone (perhaps from Europe and encountered the same problem) can help me find a few websites that actually do ship to Europe?

All help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ron

Hi fellow Red Wings fans,

I have been a huge fan for many years now, but because I live in The Netherlands I only followed the Red Wings intensely for the last few years.

Now I am looking for Red Wings merchandise, in particular a Red Wings doormat (like: http://onestopfanshop.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=297190&SEName=detroit-red-wings-door-mat-floor-rug-doormat-3x4 ).

But every website I visit only ships to the United States.

Maybe someone (perhaps from Europe and encountered the same problem) can help me find a few websites that actually do ship to Europe?

All help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ron

You want to buy a Detroit Red Wings doormat for people to stomp their muddy shoes on? :P Just kidding. I sympathize with your problem. I live in Sweden and it hasn't been easy finding good stuff here or places in NA that will actually ship here. I've been fortunate enough to be able to go across to the US or Canada a few times in the last couple of years and then I just order everything to wherever I'm staying. If you have a chance to do that then that's optimal because then you wonät be limited to the few sites that offer overseas shipping. Hopefully you won't be unlucky like I was and get everything shipped during a

Otherwise I suppose you'll be limited to sites like NHL.com that do offer shipping to Europe or some kind of repackaging and rerouting service like MyUS.com. I've no experience with the latter whatsoever; neither that specific site nor those services in general.

Hopefully this will give you some ideas and maybe others here will have more information.

I have, on several occasions, purchased items for those in Europe and shipped them. I don't make money off it, I just do it to help fans represent :), but it gets very expensive. If you find something you want that I can't purchase in-store, you may have it sent to me and I'll ship to you from the post office.

*Edit* I have not seen this item in Hockeytown Authentics or Fanatic U.

You want to buy a Detroit Red Wings doormat for people to stomp their muddy shoes on? :P Just kidding. I sympathize with your problem. I live in Sweden and it hasn't been easy finding good stuff here or places in NA that will actually ship here. I've been fortunate enough to be able to go across to the US or Canada a few times in the last couple of years and then I just order everything to wherever I'm staying. If you have a chance to do that then that's optimal because then you wonät be limited to the few sites that offer overseas shipping. Hopefully you won't be unlucky like I was and get everything shipped during a

Otherwise I suppose you'll be limited to sites like NHL.com that do offer shipping to Europe or some kind of repackaging and rerouting service like MyUS.com. I've no experience with the latter whatsoever; neither that specific site nor those services in general.

Hopefully this will give you some ideas and maybe others here will have more information.

Visitors will be forced to take their filthy shoes off before entering the Red Wings domain! :)

I have, on several occasions, purchased items for those in Europe and shipped them. I don't make money off it, I just do it to help fans represent :), but it gets very expensive. If you find something you want that I can't purchase in-store, you may have it sent to me and I'll ship to you from the post office.

*Edit* I have not seen this item in Hockeytown Authentics or Fanatic U.

Thanks for offering your help, really appreciate it. That could indeed be a solution. :)

Not a problem - just PM me if I can help.

I have to say I'm shocked that Europe hasn't gotten in on NHL merchandise. The sport is growing exponentially there and there's a lot of money to be made. Shipping costs to Europe are absolutely prohibitive! They could charge a little more for the items and people would still be saving money.

Not a problem - just PM me if I can help.

I have to say I'm shocked that Europe hasn't gotten in on NHL merchandise. The sport is growing exponentially there and there's a lot of money to be made. Shipping costs to Europe are absolutely prohibitive! They could charge a little more for the items and people would still be saving money.

Oh, yeah, I remember I wanted to buy T-shirt with Bertuzzi name on it when we traded for him... The shipping cost to Finland using NHL.com shop was three times more compared to the price of T-shirt.

Few advises to the author of the topic:

1. UK branch of amazon.com (http://www.amazon.co.uk/) has some Red Wings stuff available. The cost of shipping to Europe from UK is negligible.

2. US-based rerouting services that sends stuff to Europe. They work as follows. You buy an item using their address and then they send it to you. Usually it is way cheaper that native services of US-based online shops.

Oh, yeah, I remember I wanted to buy T-shirt with Bertuzzi name on it when we traded for him... The shipping cost to Finland using NHL.com shop was three times more compared to the price of T-shirt.

Few advises to the author of the topic:

1. UK branch of amazon.com (http://www.amazon.co.uk/) has some Red Wings stuff available. The cost of shipping to Europe from UK is negligible.

2. US-based rerouting services that sends stuff to Europe. They work as follows. You buy an item using their address and then they send it to you. Usually it is way cheaper that native services of US-based online shops.

Never heard of a rerouting service before, but thanks for the tip, it might be a very useful solution. :)