• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theice

ISO: Federov Video

Rate this topic

Looking for a Sergei Fedorov video from years back... Important game, stanley cup play off, late in game, shot far across the ice, banks off the boards and goes straight into the net.

Please help a new member with this! I neeeed it! :)

Go Wing 2012 Champs.

Edited by theice

Who is Sergei Federov? :P

Not that it's a big deal. But it's always been sort of annoying to see so many ppl misspell this guy's name. I swear I see more "Federov"s than I do "Fedorov"s. And im not talking from random ppl. I'm talking about "Red Wings fans." The guy played here for 13 years and won 3 Stanley Cups and half of us can't even spell the guys name?? Come onnn maaaaaaannnn. lol Must be a bunch of noob Wings fans that started watching in 2008.

Edited by TheDetroitRedWings

Not that it's a big deal. But it's always been sort of annoying to see so many ppl misspell this guy's name. I swear I see more "Federov"s than I do "Fedorov"s. And im not talking from random ppl. I'm talking about "Red Wings fans." The guy played here for 13 years and won 3 Stanley Cups and half of us can't even spell the guys name?? Come onnn maaaaaaannnn. lol Must be a bunch of noob Wings fans that started watching in 2008.

Lol, it's not that big of a deal. It's the way most people pronounce it anyway (Fed-ir-ov as opposed to Fed-ohr-of), so it's arguably a very honest mistake.