• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96warrior

HockeyFest

Rate this topic

That's right before training camp, so I'll be saving my bucks for that. Dimaline, maybe we can meet up in TC if you're gonna be at camp. I'll be the one that has my dog with me. :)

That's right before training camp, so I'll be saving my bucks for that. Dimaline, maybe we can meet up in TC if you're gonna be at camp. I'll be the one that has my dog with me. :)

I'll definetly be there so that sounds great I'd love to meet you. I'll keep my eyes open for someone with a dog. Only one month today from the start of the NHL Prospects Camp!! I' can't wait I'm very excited!! I've been watching old hockey tapes of games and such that I've taped over the years to help get me through the summer.

I'll definetly be there so that sounds great I'd love to meet you. I'll keep my eyes open for someone with a dog. Only one month today from the start of the NHL Prospects Camp!! I' can't wait I'm very excited!! I've been watching old hockey tapes of games and such that I've taped over the years to help get me through the summer.

Believe me, we're never hard to find...everyone wants to pet Loki. :)

Am I the only one who would rather go to the Notre Dame - Michigan game instead? Or even just watching it??

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spork than watch that game.

Filled my quota for a MSU Alum's witty comment for the day.

Anyway though, I think I'll try to get to this with the GF. She's coming into town for a week and a half before this and this would be her last day in town. The only upside for her (she's not a huge hockey fan, or at least I make her look like she hates the sport), is that her flight leaves out of DTW that day, so we'd be nearby. I figure this would be a good opportunity to grab an autograph from Z if I could on my Z jersey and then frame it. I really want to still be able to wear it though...such a dilemma.

Am I the only one who would rather go to the Notre Dame - Michigan game instead? Or even just watching it??

At this point in time, I'd have to say yes.

I went to a Fan Fest in San Jose 10 years ago with a friend. Obviously not a Shark fan here, but she wanted to go so badly. It was $50 and the money all went to charity. I met, got pictures and autographs, and visited with Teemu Selanne (one of my all-time favorite players), Brad Stuart, Marco Sturm, Nabby, and a whole bunch of other players.

It was a total blast, and it wasn't even my team - but I love hockey in general, so it was OK. I can only imagine how much fun it would be to go to Fan Fest when it's the Red Wings. Go, if you can. You won't regret it, I am sure.

I beat Nabby at bubble-hockey. He was not pleased. :lol:

Believe me, we're never hard to find...everyone wants to pet Loki. :)

With a name like Loki, I already wanna pet your dog too. We'd like to bring our dog on this trip but Regina is way to wild to be able to handle all the people not to mention if she saw Loki. :) So I'm looking forward to meeting you. Only 29 Days until the NHL Prospect Tournament!!

Edited by Dimaline312000

With a name like Loki, I already wanna pet your dog too. We'd like to bring our dog on this trip but Regina is way to wild to be able to handle all the people not to mention if she saw Loki. :) So I'm looking forward to meeting you. Only 29 Days until the NHL Prospect Tournament!!

Well, you have to understand, Loki is a service dog, so that's why he's there with us. He kinda has a special purpose in being there. Over the years, the guys have come to know him, and quite a few of them make a point of stopping to visit and pet him (he even has a bandanna signed by Henrik). Even though he's working, however, there's never a problem with giving him some attention - he loves it.

What kind of dog is Regina?

The Red Wings posted a lineup of players who will be taking part in their “Hockeyfest” event at Joe Louis Arena on September 10th via Twitter, and let’s just say that the list of participants taking part in Q and A’s or autograph sessions is impressive:

Players at Hockeyfest on 9/10 include Lidstrom, Bertuzzi, Holmstrom, Miller, Abdelkader, Eaves, Zetterberg, Cleary, Howard and Kindl.

Nick, Bert, Holmstrom, Miller, Abby + Eaves will be on hand from 11:30-2:30. Hank, Cleary, Howard + Kindl will show from 2:30-5:30.

Well, you have to understand, Loki is a service dog, so that's why he's there with us. He kinda has a special purpose in being there. Over the years, the guys have come to know him, and quite a few of them make a point of stopping to visit and pet him (he even has a bandanna signed by Henrik). Even though he's working, however, there's never a problem with giving him some attention - he loves it.

What kind of dog is Regina?

Regina is a Terrier/Chiuaua (forgive the spelling) so she is very high-strung and easily excited. In fact we are suprised we haven't been kicked out of the neighborhood becasue she barks at just about everything. Come to think of it I think I've seen you and Loki before we've never been formally introduced of course but I seem to remember seeing a service dog at camp last season. Only 18 Days until we head up to Traverse City for the NHL Prospect Tournament!! I'm definetly getting excited but this is usually about the time I start hoping and praying that something doesn't happen to mess it up so we can't go. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. See you up there.

Edited by Dimaline312000

So is that list final because if it is I am bummed. I wanted to see Dats, Helm, the Mule, and Fil

Not final. These are just the players confirmed thus far.

There's also going to be alumni autograph/appearances, and that list has yet to be announced.

I'm pumpedddd.

I wanna meet Bertuzzi most out of the bunch listed so far, because he usually only does private signing's so I've never met him. I got his sig on a puck and 8x10 via a DC Sports private signing last season, but if I end up in his line, I'll be extra pumped.