• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Detroit40oz

Detroit40oz

Rookie

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

So is that list final because if it is I am bummed. I wanted to see Dats, Helm, the Mule, and Fil

Not final. These are just the players confirmed thus far.

There's also going to be alumni autograph/appearances, and that list has yet to be announced.

I'm pumpedddd.

I wanna meet Bertuzzi most out of the bunch listed so far, because he usually only does private signing's so I've never met him. I got his sig on a puck and 8x10 via a DC Sports private signing last season, but if I end up in his line, I'll be extra pumped.

#22 Zata fan 40

Zata fan 40

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:16 PM

I want to know who wants to buy me the $500 ticket for this event? I am now accepting donations

Is that the price of the "gold ticket"?
c:\documentsandsettings\amy\mydocuments\homefortheholidays

#23 sherwood40

sherwood40

Rookie

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

Yes that is the price of the "Gold Ticket" if you want you can leave it at will call and I will pick it up there. Thanks I will enjoy it

#24 sherwood40

sherwood40

Rookie

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

I want to know what alumni will be there before I buy my tickets, would be nice if the said whos going to be there

#25 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

Does anyone know if you can buy tickets at the box office, hockeytown authentics, etc... Or do you have to buy them through ticketmaster?

#26 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:47 AM

I wouldn't spend money like that to go to any hockey event that doesn't have hockey in it.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#27 zulu247

zulu247

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:25 AM

im a lidstrom fan and i live a couple hours away from detroit and if i went to this the only autograph i want is his. How hard is it to get an autograph from a specific person, and is there any tips you guys can give me that might increase my chances.

#28 sherwood40

sherwood40

Rookie

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

Getting hia autograph is going to be a lottery, this is the first time they have done this. No idea the best way to get his. Just hope he signs for 2 hours and try and get in his line.