• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bramsy

Carcillo opens his yapper...

Rate this topic

Which also makes a lot more sense, as Brunette fills the same kind of "utility offense" role Kopecky does, but has a wicked shot and has been a top-line offensive player for years. Brunette is also excellent with his hands and can fill the net-front spot Kopecky had been playing. I wouldn't be shocked if he has a very good season in Chicago, given the environment surrounding him. He has rarely played with other skilled forwards and skilled defenseman at the same time.

Perry was embarrassed by losing to Dats... one could say that is retribution enough.

true, but if probert went after him and beat him to a pulp, perry would think again before trying to get a rematch with dats.

true, but if probert went after him and beat him to a pulp, perry would think again before trying to get a rematch with dats.

Those were the two most annoying anchors I've ever heard.

Which also makes a lot more sense, as Brunette fills the same kind of "utility offense" role Kopecky does, but has a wicked shot and has been a top-line offensive player for years. Brunette is also excellent with his hands and can fill the net-front spot Kopecky had been playing. I wouldn't be shocked if he has a very good season in Chicago, given the environment surrounding him. He has rarely played with other skilled forwards and skilled defenseman at the same time.

Perry was embarrassed by losing to Dats... one could say that is retribution enough.

Perry was not embarrassed. He won that fight.

No he didn't. It was a draw.

And for Perry to fight to a draw against Datsyuk is almost as bad as a loss for him.

He had an opportunity to lay a beatdown on one of the Wings star players. A guy he had a considerable size advantage over and one who isn't even a fighter.

And Perry managed a friggin draw.

Carcillo fought Gaborik, so I wouldn't say the Wings' star players are safe. However, that was rare- even for him.

My problem with the Wings not having a fighter is that they'll likely carry 14 forwards. With Tatar (and possibly Emmerton and others) in the AHL ready to fill in, I don't see how carrying a decent enforcer/player (Winchester comes to mind as someone still available- many more earlier this off-season) would hurt the roster. With 13 forwards, I can see the need to have interchangeable parts but the 14th forward could have addressed the offensive thoughness hole.

commodore will step up for our players when we need him to. i remember a game a few years back against the blue jackets he stepped in to a scuffle with rick nash. i dont think hell be dirty or get out of line but i do think he will "protect" our key players.

When he first broke into the league with Phoenix, I was a big fan of Carcillo. Sure, he took plenty unscruplous penalties back then as well, but he fought everyone and he showed some skill with the puck. The past couple years, he's turned into a spotpicking agitator. Hopefully he can improve his overall game this year(As long as it isn't against us) as well as back up his loud mouth.

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

how did he win the fight? it was a draw if anything. he took on a guy that doesnt fight and didnt do anything outstanding with said guy. he looked foolish!!!!!!!!!