• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rats19

rats19

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

Hi everyone,

I have always deeply respected the wings..always, however I am a canucks fan..Not here to troll just looking for a friend .

She used the handle "Wildfaery" on the old canucks central site, but her first love was the red wings. has anyone seen her on here in the last year or so?

rats19

Edited by rats19, 10 August 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#2 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:19 PM

If she is/was a member here and also hung out on a Canucks' board, she didn't mention it to the best of my knowledge. Vancouver fans are few and far between in these parts. :)
Poke around, see how it feels around here. Hopefully you'll be comfortable enough to stick around. Chairman Maouth is our lone regular 'Nucks fan here - I'm sure he'd appreciate the company.
Good luck finding your friend.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#3 rats19

rats19

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

If she is/was a member here and also hung out on a Canucks' board, she didn't mention it to the best of my knowledge. Vancouver fans are few and far between in these parts. :)
Poke around, see how it feels around here. Hopefully you'll be comfortable enough to stick around. Chairman Maouth is our lone regular 'Nucks fan here - I'm sure he'd appreciate the company.
Good luck finding your friend.

appreciate it vladdy, we will see how it goes...I checked the entire "w's" and could not see her anywhere. She just disappeared of the face of the earth kinda thing...hate that!!..

will leave this open for a while and see who responds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users