- Pavel leads the team in fighting majors
- The Mule throws out his back due to a particularly nasty sneezing fit & misses half the season
- Huds gets caught in another prostitute scandal in December & decides to retire from hockey to join a monastery
- Despite Hudler's retirement, Eva still predicts a 70+ pt 2011-2012 season for him & wonders why he's not getting time in the top 6
- Hank's beard becomes even more manly in an effort to make up for the loss of Drapes' Chuck Norris playoff beard
- Mike Modano re-signs with the Wings to become a flight attendant on RedWingsIII
- Brett Ledba signs a big contract to play in the KHL only to find that even in Russia, his name is still pronounced "pylon"
And now for my predictions...
- Darren Helm scores 20 goals and 45 points on the 3rd line and gets nomiated for the Selke.
- Datsyuk gets 101 points with 30+ goals.
- Z scores 40 goals and tops 90 pts.
- Howard controls rebounds this year and his GAA drops under 2.00 and he gets nominated for the Vezina and wins the Jennings.
- Lids wins the Norris with a landslide vote and retires on top with the Conn Smythe and Ol' Stanley.
- Hudler gets waived to make room for Tatar.
- Franzen learns how to hustle for 60 mins and scores 40 goals
- Flip gets 20g, 40a playing with franzen and Bertuzzi all season.
- Commodore grows a playoff afro and dies it Wings Red.
- Kronwall steps up and replaces Rafalski no prob.
- Homer plays on the 4th line all year and 1st PP.
- Nyquist wins MVP in the AHL and Smith takes Dman honours. Both take the jump for the following year after departures of Homer and ....cringing...Lids...I'm assuming the Wings win the Cup.
Some may be bold, but if the Wings stay healthy this year, i think they look good. And White will fit perfectly with the Wings. 40 pts for sure.