• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Which is Most Likely to Happen this Season

Rate this topic

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wasn't sure if Commie counted as an enforcer.. so I went with the Deadline deal. It would be a pretty ballsy move to sit on this kind of cap space and risk getting eliminated early when the team can easily afford to play at the upper limit of the cap.

I wasn't sure if Commie counted as an enforcer.. so I went with the Deadline deal. It would be a pretty ballsy move to sit on this kind of cap space and risk getting eliminated early when the team can easily afford to play at the upper limit of the cap.

No, Commodore is not an enforcer.

Although that is the one option that's actually happened in recent memory with both Downey and May. I don't think either player was ever slated to be on the roster in early August, hence this time of year. It seems unlikely we'll have one this season, but you never know.

This is one of the hardest questions i've been asked in the recent memory.

But there's plenty of options to choose from. :D

I'm hoping it'll be that Holland will make a significant trade deadline move. It's probably Lidstrom's last year, it's time for a big move if there ever was one.

But since the poll is most likely to happen, I went with Bertuzzi cutting down on stupid penalties. I feel like he's already made progress in that area but can still improve.

I dont wanna make any trades if it includes good prospect, we need those and draft picks for the future, unless were trading for a top notch player under like 23-24 years old.

by good prospects I mean like tatar, callahan, smith, etc. emmerton and people like that can be traded. but only for a bag of pucks (at this point).

Guest stinky fish taco

only 3 are even close to being realistic:

Holland will make a significant deadline move

Bertuzzi cuts down on dumb penalties

Cleary and Holmstrom will both play over 75 games

tough call after that.

only 3 are even close to being realistic:

Holland will make a significant deadline move

Bertuzzi cuts down on dumb penalties

Cleary and Holmstrom will both play over 75 games

tough call after that.

Reality is very subjective.

Stranger things have happened.

This question came down to two options for me.

Hudler playing 20 games at center.

or

Cleary and Holmstrom both playing 75 games.

The injury rate of Red Wing forwards and, and especially Clears and Homer, makes this one go towards Hudler in the middle.

This question came down to two options for me.

Hudler playing 20 games at center.

or

Cleary and Holmstrom both playing 75 games.

The injury rate of Red Wing forwards and, and especially Clears and Homer, makes this one go towards Hudler in the middle.

I love it.

But you do realize that you won't be coaching the Wings this season?

How about Filppula actually getting 50 points?

Nah, I like my option better.

How about Filppula not hitting the glass with every other shot? :hehe:

It's a shame. If I did, we'd see Hudler average 35 minutes and he could score 250 points.

/sarcasm

We'd finally see that Zetterberg/Hudler/Datsyuk line you've been raving about.

:D

If I felt there was any chance at all, you know I'd vote the enforcer option :(

Then how did May and Downey make the team? Neither of those players was even on the roster in the summer, if I'm not mistaken.

I don't think it'll happen either, but it's happened in recent memory twice. It's not that big a stretch.

i think the most likely will be tuzzi cutting out the dumb penalties.

yes of all years this year prolly has the best chance for a big deadline move, but i dont think that is the option that will most likely happen. i think its the option that everybody wants to happen, naturally, but not the most likely. ken wont make a move for making a moves sake like many GM's do. he'll only make a big splash move if something comes along that fits into his master plan and is right for this team. thou i hope it does come along!

i think the most likely will be tuzzi cutting out the dumb penalties.

yes of all years this year prolly has the best chance for a big deadline move, but i dont think that is the option that will most likely happen. i think its the option that everybody wants to happen, naturally, but not the most likely. ken wont make a move for making a moves sake like many GM's do. he'll only make a big splash move if something comes along that fits into his master plan and is right for this team. thou i hope it does come along!

I'm surprised so many people chose that option.

The biggest deadline move Holland has made in the last 6 or 7 seasons was trading for Brad Stuart. I guess it was a "significant" move, but hardly a huge splash that shook up the league.

Based on recent memory, that was maybe the least likeliest option for me.