http://www.addicting...ksters-game.jsp

I know where I'll be spending all my free internet time from now on

#2 Shoreline

Shoreline

Panzerfaust

• HoF Booster
  • 12,817 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:52 AM

I don't really see the addicting part.. it's like a modern F2P version of ski/skate or die, minus the die, and minus the excitement.

Edited by Shoreline, 14 August 2011 - 06:52 AM.

#3 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:12 PM

I don't really see the addicting part.. it's like a modern F2P version of ski/skate or die, minus the die, and minus the excitement.

ITS FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!!

#4 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

No offense, but I'm really not crying. You've been around a few months, just over 100 posts, and now you're posting a goodbye thread as if you expect some grand goodbye?

What, do you want a parade? Maybe Matt can change the background for you.

Please. Members come and go all the time. We've lost long-time members here who many of us would love to see come back on and contribute their knowledge. Heck, there are even some well loved trolls who have been on here. You're welcome to leave if you want, but it's not some grand choice as if "Oh, I am torn, and instead of being addicted to LGW I am now addicted to this other thing. Due to this addiction I must bring others from LGW with me."

Or maybe it's your site and you want hits, which also happens.

I maybe be sounding like an *******, but hey, someone has to do it, and it's me today. Nothing personal.

"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#5 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

No offense, but I'm really not crying. You've been around a few months, just over 100 posts, and now you're posting a goodbye thread as if you expect some grand goodbye?

What, do you want a parade? Maybe Matt can change the background for you.

Please. Members come and go all the time. We've lost long-time members here who many of us would love to see come back on and contribute their knowledge. Heck, there are even some well loved trolls who have been on here. You're welcome to leave if you want, but it's not some grand choice as if "Oh, I am torn, and instead of being addicted to LGW I am now addicted to this other thing. Due to this addiction I must bring others from LGW with me."

Or maybe it's your site and you want hits, which also happens.

I maybe be sounding like an *******, but hey, someone has to do it, and it's me today. Nothing personal.

hahahahhahahahahah good lord u kno this is a joke right? its a website for children who r interested in hockey. know one here would ever be interested in it, but there kids might be. dont worry im not going anywhere bud ;) but feel free to throw me that parade anyway hahaha

#6 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

hahahahhahahahahah good lord u kno this is a joke right? its a website for children who r interested in hockey. know one here would ever be interested in it, but there kids might be. dont worry im not going anywhere bud ;) but feel free to throw me that parade anyway hahaha

some people just don't get it.

:lol:
Posted Image

#7 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

hahahahhahahahahah HAHA! good lord u you kno know this is a joke right? it's (IT IS) a website for children who r are interested in hockey. know No one here would ever be interested in it, but there their kids might be. dont worry im not going anywhere bud ;) but feel free to throw me that parade anyway hahaha

fixed for the general public.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users