• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
e_prime

Matt Bradley on Alexander Semin

Rate this topic

Washington Post Article

Asked to describe the discipline problems without naming names:

“I don’t mind saying Alexander Semin’s name, because he’s one guy who has so much talent, he could easily be the best player in the league, and just for whatever reason, just doesn’t care.

“When you’ve got a guy like that, you need him to be your best player, or one of your best players, and when he doesn't show up, you almost get the sense that he wants to be back in Russia. That’s tough to win when you’ve got a guy like that who’s supposed to be your best player not being your best player, or one of your best players."

Bradley isnt just an enforcer. Detroit could use a guy like him since he can actually play.

This quote reminds me of Roberts(?) talking about how Reichel would have his bags packed ready to go home as soon as playoffs started and how its hard to win with guys like that

Matt Bradley... I have no problem naming this guy... He has so much weight he could be the biggest enforcer in this league. For some reason he decides not to do his job.

Really?

He was in 10 fights last season, and that's with 21 games missed due to injury (14 for a busted finger).

And he's tall but not that heavy. Ericsson is bigger than Bradley.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Guest Crymson

Maybe this article will help to demonstrate to people here why admitting even one possible cancer into the locker room is a big risk, and why Holland avoids it.

BizNasty2point0 Paul Bissonnette

After hearing Matt Bradley's comments about Alexander Semin, I wonder if Semin is planning another drum solo?

also linked the hilarious ***** fit video. hilarious how even players on other teams rip on him.

also linked the hilarious ***** fit video. hilarious how even players on other teams rip on him.

Bahaha!!! Bongo solo!

Semin fights like my 3 year old niece fights. Actually, she would probably kick his ass and KO him, lol.

Even the annoucers can't help themselves and crack up and start making fun of him, lol.

(I don't know how to imbed it)

Edited by sleepwalker

Bahaha!!! Bongo solo!

Semin fights like my 3 year old niece fights. Actually, she would probably kick his ass and KO him, lol.

Even the annoucers can't help themselves and crack up and start making fun of him, lol.

(I don't know how to imbed it)

Actually, that's the best hand speed I've seen since Craig Berube.