• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
e_prime

Matt Bradley on Alexander Semin

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

Hudler for Semin straight up... I know Washington won't do it, but I can dream...

I don't think Holland wants to downgrade for locker room cancer. Hudler might be a lazy twerp, but at least he is lazy and happy.

At this point, I wouldn't want Holland to give Capitals a bag of pucks for Semin.

Guest Crymson

Id take Alexander anyday, if he brought his mate Alex with him! :D

His mate Alex is having a horrendous season.

I don't understand it, the kid is a gifted scorer. I think he has proven that already.

His shot totals are way down the past two seasons and so is his scoring. Other than his ghost-like playoffs he can be a solid goal scorer. What the hell is up?! And why did I draft him in fantasy!?!

Edited by DyingAlive

Asked to describe the discipline problems without naming names:

“I don’t mind saying Alexander Semin’s name, because he’s one guy who has so much talent, he could easily be the best player in the league, and just for whatever reason, just doesn’t care.

“When you’ve got a guy like that, you need him to be your best player, or one of your best players, and when he doesn't show up, you almost get the sense that he wants to be back in Russia. That’s tough to win when you’ve got a guy like that who’s supposed to be your best player not being your best player, or one of your best players."

That is such a (NFL) John Madden quote I just can't wait for Frank Caliendo to steal that and run that in his routine. I can't do it all because it would run too long but it is essential Madden stating the complete Captain Obvious truth.

Really?

He was in 10 fights last season, and that's with 21 games missed due to injury (14 for a busted finger).

And he's tall but not that heavy. Ericsson is bigger than Bradley.

Bradley is a middleweight in the enforcer rankings... I've seen Tootoo beat this guy down and bloody him..