• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 02:33 PM

well, the way you "sees" it, is flat wrong. period.

A troll is someone that ONLY posts to invoke vitriol - Only, as in exclusively. An isolated post, regardless of its context, which does not follow the constant of said users posts, does not define their posting as a whole... which, once again, does not apply to where the term "troll" originated from - someone that ONLY posts to invoke vitriol, not one that once in awhile, or in an isolated instance, does.

I'll just leave it at that, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest, over someone else's pissing contest.

WHOA dont obsess about the word troll. you dont have to be a troll to go trolling. he made an inciting remark to someone who was just stating there opinion. if u wanna complain that i used the word troll incorrectly, thats fine, its beneath my point. fact is, wings made a constructive comment, popular or not, and mmamolo teased, attacked, incited, or whatever you wanna call it. he offered no explanation, he just called him a whiner. and that is flat wrong. period.

feel free to replace the word troll with "one-time instigator" if you like, my argument remains the same. and ill just leave it at that.

Edited by number9, 26 August 2011 - 02:34 PM.