• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
under_par_00

Who will get the final bobblehead?

Rate this topic

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We know the 5 bobbleheads given out this year will be Pavel Datsyuk (Oct. 13), Henrik Zetterberg (Nov. 3), Johan Franzen (Dec. 8), Danny Cleary (Jan. 12) and Nicklas Lidstrom (April 5). Who will get the 6th?

I want to see if this poll will be an accurate sample of the actual poll, where you can vote at facebook.com/detroitredwings or detroitredwings.com

The winner will be revealed Monday, Aug 29th.

vote here:

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=72686&navid=DL|DET|home

and here

http://www.facebook.com/DETROITREDWINGS#!/DETROITREDWINGS?sk=wall

EDIT: Bertuzzi has won the final bobblehead, with over 500 000 votes.

Edited by under_par_00

Kronwall should, no question.

He likely would have already been chosen if Cleary hadn't made his plea through the media for one, IMO.

Who will actually get one is anyones guess... You can never trust the public to vote the right way.

Edited by sleepwalker

We know the 5 bobbleheads given out this year will be Pavel Datsyuk (Oct. 13), Henrik Zetterberg (Nov. 3), Johan Franzen (Dec. 8), Danny Cleary (Jan. 12) and Nicklas Lidstrom (April 5). Who will get the 5th?

I want to see if this poll will be an accurate sample of the actual poll, where you can vote at facebook.com/detroitredwings or detroitredwings.com

The winner will be revealed Monday, Aug 29th.

Personally, I will try to attend the Datsyuk bobblehead night, craziest bobblehead ever!!

Well according to your list there Nicklas Lidstrom will be the 5th, or is the one in question supposed to come out before his?

I voted Kronwall but any of those 3 would be a good choice.

What? No Hudler? We'll regret not choosing him when he puts up 111 points, and then bolts for Edmonton, as a free agent.

As much as I'd like to see, "Lil'Nik", win, there is something strangly appealing about a, "mass murderer Bert", bobblehead.

Edited by BigWillieStyle

Guest 13GoWings40

I voted Kronwall, he is by far the most important part of the team out of those three, has been here the longest, and will likely be a career Wing. Bert has only played 2 and a half seasons with us, and I believe we'd all like to forget that half. Abs would be a good choice if he was here a few years longer, but he too is only a role player who has played a couple seasons with us.

Not to offend anyone but some of us on here should remember it's a "bobblehead contest" not a "favorite Red Wing competition". I feel happy for Bert and what he has done for the Wings, I'm not saying he's more important to the organization than Kronwall but IMO he deserves a bobblehead.

Edited by 13dangledangle

"Real Wings fans voted for the obvious choice in the poll, Kronwall."

This is stupid. Bert is one of my favorite players but aside from that, who wouldn't love to see a toothless bobblehead?

Not to offend anyone but...

Honestly...why would anyone be offended by something that is posted by another anonymous person on an internet forum? Anyone who is needs to get a life, asap. ;)

Say what you gotta say, don't worry about prefacing it with things like "not to offend". Some people live such sad pathetic lives that they just look for things to be "offended" by. I say, f*** em...

Edited by sleepwalker