• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redfan13

Who's Who?

Rate this topic

Okay so over the years that I've been to TC for training camp, I've gotten a few Autographs. The problem is I was young and didn't think to memorize every single autograph.

Of course there are quite a few that I know exactly who they are, but It would be nice to have an exact list of every name on here. And some of them were just prospects, who may have never made the wings, but I've got them too.

If anyone wants to throw their Red Wings Expertise out here and try and name some autographs that would be awesome.

I have a pic here, I put a letter on every autograph, even the painfully easy ones. If you wanna help out that would be great :)

Thanks!

IMG_0054.jpg

A: Could be Darren Helm.

B,C,D: Not sure.

E: Kris Draper

F: Not sure.

G: Tomas Holmstrom

H: Looks like Jason Williams.

I,J: Not sure.

K: Chris Osgood

L: Looks like Jim Howard.

M: Not sure

N: Valtteri Filppula

O,P: Not sure.

Q: Possibly Brad Stuart.

R: Not sure.

S: Possibly Jonathan Ericsson

T: Almost reminds me of Matt Ellis.

U: Not sure

V: Evan McGrath.

The rest I'm not sure of. If I had a date of what year you were there that might clue me in on some of them. But I'd know Draper, Holmstrom, Jason, Valtteri and Evan's signatures in a heartbeat.

C2 - Jiri Hudler ("26")

J - Brett Lebda ("22")

There's a problem here. T really looks like Ellis and Q looks like Stuart, but Ellis left the team before Brad Stuart got here.

This could be summer 2005 or 2006 with Ellis and Williams, but that would mean Q is not Stuart. This could also be summer 2009 with Williams and Stuart, but that would mean T is not Ellis.

If this was summer 2005 then P could be Manny Legace ("29"). He wasn't in the team during summer 2006 anymore.

Notable players still missing: Lidström, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Kronwall, Franzén.

C2 - Jiri Hudler ("26")

J - Brett Lebda ("22")

There's a problem here. T really looks like Ellis and Q looks like Stuart, but Ellis left the team before Brad Stuart got here.

This could be summer 2005 or 2006 with Ellis and Williams, but that would mean Q is not Stuart. This could also be summer 2009 with Williams and Stuart, but that would mean T is not Ellis.

If this was summer 2005 then P could be Manny Legace ("29"). He wasn't in the team during summer 2006 anymore.

Notable players still missing: Lidström, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Kronwall, Franzén.

You've confused me, are you saying there is a problem because you are assuming the signatures as labelled A, B, C, D, etc. are in order of when they signed? If so, I highly doubt that they signed in that order.

Perhaps I've missed your issue all together though.

You've confused me, are you saying there is a problem because you are assuming the signatures as labelled A, B, C, D, etc. are in order of when they signed? If so, I highly doubt that they signed in that order.

Perhaps I've missed your issue all together though.

My brains confused me. I thought that all these autographs were from the same training camp.

If it covers three or four years then that opens up possibilities. I'm more than sure that one is Matt Ellis...I have it in my copy of "48 Hours", and that does cover the years I've been going up there. I usually end up getting a signature or two in that book every year.

C2 - Jiri Hudler ("26")

J - Brett Lebda ("22")

Legace was number 34.

If it was '05, then 29 would have been Jason Williams. I was there that year and I do know that much. I know '08, that would have been Ty Conklin. I'd have to go back into my archives and find my programs from camp for the other years to find out who it might have been wearing that number in other years.

This can be fun and frustrating. To me, it's a puzzle to solve. So here are my answers. I pulled out three years of autographed memorabilia to check. I'm sure on all but 2 of them.

A----Darren Helm

B----Henrik Zetterberg

C----Mike Babcock

D----Ville Leino (?)

E----Kris Draper

F----Dan Cleary

G----Tomas Holmstrom

H----Jason Williams

I----Joey MacDonald

J----Brett Lebda

K----Chris Osgood

L----Jimmy Howard