• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Report: Wade Belak found dead in home

Rate this topic

I know he was a public figure, but for the sake of his memory and respect for his wife and kids, I think we've entered the area where we need to respect their privacy and simply mourn the passing of a man who was influential as a hockey player.

Not trying to tell people what to do or say, or what they can or can't say. Just saying that maybe we need to think about that and let the guy rest in peace.

Guest 13GoWings40   
Guest 13GoWings40

I know he was a public figure, but for the sake of his memory and respect for his wife and kids, I think we've entered the area where we need to respect their privacy and simply mourn the passing of a man who was influential as a hockey player.

Not trying to tell people what to do or say, or what they can or can't say. Just saying that maybe we need to think about that and let the guy rest in peace.

QFT

However it happened, we're gonna miss you Wade. I hope you are at peace and that your family is able to find closure.

Totally agree, but the problem is that something like that is newsworthy.