• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,937 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

I know he was a public figure, but for the sake of his memory and respect for his wife and kids, I think we've entered the area where we need to respect their privacy and simply mourn the passing of a man who was influential as a hockey player.

Not trying to tell people what to do or say, or what they can or can't say. Just saying that maybe we need to think about that and let the guy rest in peace.

#102 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:16 AM

Not trying to tell people what to do or say, or what they can or can't say. Just saying that maybe we need to think about that and let the guy rest in peace.

I agree, for what it's worth. RIP, Wade.

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#103 13GoWings40

13GoWings40

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:40 AM

I know he was a public figure, but for the sake of his memory and respect for his wife and kids, I think we've entered the area where we need to respect their privacy and simply mourn the passing of a man who was influential as a hockey player.

QFT

However it happened, we're gonna miss you Wade. I hope you are at peace and that your family is able to find closure.

#104 toby91_ca

toby91_ca

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 8,519 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

Totally agree, but the problem is that something like that is newsworthy.