• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
REDHASEK

Winnipeg Jets' new jerseys for 2011-2012?

Rate this topic

It's sorta like a Blue Jackets jersey had babies with a team Finland jersey

They could be a lot worse, but I agree that the away jerseys strongly resemble the Blue Jackets' style. Could have done a lot worse, especially considering how atrocious the Thrashers' uniforms were. Oddly enough, I sense the 'military ties' that they were attempting with the blue horizontal piping across the arms. The vertical piping seems to pay homage to the Thrashers' uniform style as well.

I'm not wild about them, though I am happy they went with a classically-inspired look. I think the homes will actually look pretty good on top of the pants that we've seen already.

They're growing on me, wasn't a big fan at first. I think the logo would be better as a secondary but its not terrible either. I do wish there was "Winnepeg" or "Winnepeg Jets" somehow scripted into the blue circle part.

The baby blue is curious. If anyone that knows how has a few seconds, could they change the baby blue the leaf red?

Edited by achildr1

They're growing on me, wasn't a big fan at first. I think the logo would be better as a secondary but its not terrible either. I do wish there was "Winnepeg" or "Winnepeg Jets" somehow scripted into the blue circle part.

The baby blue is curious. If anyone that knows how has a few seconds, could they change the baby blue the leaf red?

Why would they put Winnepeg anywhere on the jersey?