• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:16 AM

I am so pissed off they cut him. He seemed to be the best fit in our system for a third running back, and Harrison seemed to be a more expendable player.

I am livid.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#2 dropkickshanahans

dropkickshanahans

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

I was a little surprised too but when I thought about it he's had three years to do something and never proved anything so there's no sense in keeping 3 RB that are more or less the same type of player. Best and Harrison are more shifty anyway. When I found out that they cut him for Keiland Williams though I was happy. Big Ol' powerback that we desperately need for short yardage situations.

#3 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

Should have cut Harrison for that! Harrison and Brown are similar but Brown is better, so why cut Brown?
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users