• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedArmy

McCrimmon, Salei on board Russian plane crash

Rate this topic

Are we 100% confirmed that Salei was on the plane?

I don't think we are. Belarussian reporting that Russia claims he was on the list of passengers, but other are reporting he flew out earlier to be with his family... so no one knows for sure yet...

Uncomfirmed reports that Galimov isn't going to survive due to the extent of his burns.

Looking at the photos of the crash site it'd be a complete miracle if anyone survives. Actually it's a miracle that they managed to find two (?) people still alive.

I hope he makes it, even though his life will obviously never be the same even if he does..

I don't think we are. Belarussian reporting that Russia claims he was on the list of passengers, but other are reporting he flew out earlier to be with his family... so no one knows for sure yet...

I would think that if Salei WASN'T on the plane, he would have contacted someone by now (or someone would have contacted him).

Conflicting reports but the most recent was that Salei was NOT on the plane having left early to see the aformentioned baby and his family and is still alive. It would be a LOT easier though if the man himself would make a public announcement if he was indeed alive. I do recognize there are other things to worry about though, so wait we shall.

Edited by legaleaglewingsfan

Conflicting reports but the most recent was that Salei was NOT on the plane having left early to see the aformentioned baby and his family and is still alive. It would be a LOT easier though if the man himself would make a public announcement if he was indeed alive. I do recognize there are other things to worry about though, so wait we shall.

If he wasn't on the plane I would think he'd have made some kind of announcement already or atleast someone would have heard from him..

I hope I'm wrong but right now it's not looking likely..

If he wasn't on the plane I would think he'd have made some kind of announcement already or atleast someone would have heard from him..

I hope I'm wrong but right now it's not looking likely..

That's my thought... all we can do now, is hope...

i cannot fathom what's been going on this offseason. My boyfriend called me as I was heading to work and told me he heard about the plane crash on 97.1 and i couldn't believe it. This is seriously so damn heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who's lives were lost this morning. :( I am still holding out hope since no one has confirmed it yet that Salei somehow missed the flight or was elsewhere. Regardless, it's such a tragedy for all the others affected.

I want to hope Salei made it, but it's been confirmed by a couple of different Russian agencies, Belorussian news sources, and the team, who said EVERY main roster player was on the plane. Unless Salei isn't a main roster player?

There's no word in the English language that could possibly convey how tragic this is. My heart goes out to all the family and friends of everyone on board that plane.

The Red Wings, the NHL, and the entire world lost some of the best and brightest today.