• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest 13GoWings40

Jonathan Toews Bodychecks a Child

Rate this topic

I don't particularly like the Hawks, but Toews seems like a pretty cool guy - I respect him like I respect Joe Sakic. With all the kids on the ice, I'm sure it gets crazy and I really don't think he meant to flatten him. I'm a pretty big guy and it seems like every time I walk through a public place like a mall, little kids are around and like to play chicken with me and I have to be a frikkin ballerina - I'm scared you-know-whatless that I'm going to inadvertently level a kid like that and get my pants sued off! Difference between me and Toews? He could afford it! :X

Kane hates old people and Toews hates children. Nice job Chicago. :thumbdown:

That kid is lucky it wasn't Kronwall, though.

I don't like kids either. OMG!!! Toews is my soulmate! Squeeeee!!!

LMAO!!!

I need some sleep people. :hehe:

Toews went to UND. We have manlier boys up here in ND.

Seriously, he did check to make sure the kid was ok. I mean he stopped and asked if the kid was ok, not that he checked. He already checked. That's why the kid was on the ice crying.

At any rate, I'm sure the kid was fine and that he got a free stick or something like that. And Toews probably still feels bad.

Toews went to UND. We have manlier boys up here in ND.

Seriously, he did check to make sure the kid was ok. I mean he stopped and asked if the kid was ok, not that he checked. He already checked. That's why the kid was on the ice crying.

At any rate, I'm sure the kid was fine and that he got a free stick or something like that. And Toews probably still feels bad.

UND got a bunch of goons, and I love it! They also got one hell of a following. When they come to Saint Cloud, it's always a battle of who has louder chants.

People are seriously giving Toews a hard time over that? He glided into him, probably intending to give him a gentle bump. It clearly wasn't meant to hurt him, or even knock him down. It was an accident. It's too frequent that people try to crucify people for simple clumsy mistakes.

People are seriously giving Toews a hard time over that? He glided into him, probably intending to give him a gentle bump. It clearly wasn't meant to hurt him, or even knock him down. It was an accident. It's too frequent that people try to crucify people for simple clumsy mistakes.

Agree, remember when Ovi spray that little kid with snow. Everyone got upset over that too.

Guest 13GoWings40

Who was giving him a hard time? Most of the posts I saw were making light of the whole thing. Enjoy the fact that we have something we can laugh about the way this offseason has been going

Clearly raised his elbow and targeted the head. The exact type of hit that should have no place in hockey. Classless.

Given the size of the kid, wouldn't that be "clearly lowered his elbow and targeted the head"?

Another video for Shanny to send out.