• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
uk_redwing

Everyone has rejoined the team for skating...except one player...

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

I have a funny feeling that Hudler has a VERY good season this season. He's a talented player and a lot of people loved him before he went to the KHL. After he left for more money, everyone turn their back on him.

I don't particularly like Hudler. I'd never buy his jersey, but the hate he gets here is not justified.

I have a funny feeling that Hudler has a VERY good season this season. He's a talented player and a lot of people loved him before he went to the KHL. After he left for more money, everyone turn their back on him.

I don't particularly like Hudler. I'd never buy his jersey, but the hate he gets here is not justified.

Fans need a whipping boy. Re: Lebda, Lang, and Williams.

Guest Heaten

Especially on LGWs. I put up my avatar after Holland re-signed Ericsson just to fuel the fire :))

It does seema little odd to me that a guy who is well knwon to be in the doghouse and trade block and is expected to have a great year this season is the last one to join the skates.

I mean the guys have been together for lik 2 weeks now some of them and its not like he was back home in the czech republic, he was in Montreal the biggest party town in Canada (arguably with St Johns NFLD)

I wonder if there's a rule against trolling via an avatar...

Might get a Hudler one.

EDIT: Well how about that? Hudler has been doing UFC training this summer:

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2011/09/red_wings_jiri_hudler_hopes_ne.html

That article at least puts a positive spin on all this.

Don't forget that Babcock called out Franzen and Filppula as well. Hopefully all three of them improve.

Standing in the corner of the dressing room, Hudler's pink shorts caught the eye of a few players.

“Nice shorts,'' goaltender Jimmy Howard said.

Edited by Doc Holliday

That article at least puts a positive spin on all this.

Don't forget that Babcock called out Franzen and Filppula as well. Hopefully all three of them improve.

I'll have to file this away as another example for when old what's his name Flip super fan says no one in Wings management ever calls out Flip. But he's right on all three, in particular Franzen. Flip needs to bounce into being a player he's never been. Hudler has to be the player he was shaping up to be before leaving. But Franzen really needs to bounce back to his previous form.

Guest Crymson

Title says it all. Everyone is back in Detroit skating, training and working out. Except one.

Wonder who that could be? Must be someone lazy... :ph34r:

There are three articles talking about how Hudler returned to the team to skate today, so this topis is dumb.

Guest 13GoWings40

Ok, let's be honest here, Lebda kinda deserved it. Williams was wrecked by injuries and Lang had some clutch postseason performances, but name one thing Lebda ever did to redeem himself (and making us all truly appreciate when Lids was on the ice doesn't count lol).

I agree. My bet is that Hudler has a much better season. According to the article, he has been working his ass off this summer. Who will the whipping boy be for 2011-2012?

I'll have to file this away as another example for when old what's his name Flip super fan says no one in Wings management ever calls out Flip. But he's right on all three, in particular Franzen. Flip needs to bounce into being a player he's never been. Hudler has to be the player he was shaping up to be before leaving. But Franzen really needs to bounce back to his previous form.

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too. You have to fall first from a high level in order to bounce back.

Put me down for Franzen and the contract that hangs round his neck like the albatross from the ancient mariner.

Funny thing is, when we had the "whipping boy 2010-11 thread" no-one picked Hudler.

Title says it all. Everyone is back in Detroit skating, training and working out. Except one.

Wonder who that could be? Must be someone lazy... :ph34r:

Silly thread is silly thread, and I approve of silly threads. Good job! :thumbup:

There are three articles talking about how Hudler returned to the team to skate today, so this topis is dumb.

Lighten up. Have a laugh. Giggle a little bit.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan