• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Hudler took UFC training in off-season

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

I'm in the camp that *hopes* Hudler can knock my socks off again like he did in 08 and 09. I don't *expect* it, but I *hope* for it. Good to hear he not only was training, but skating as well. Also good to know we have a deep line of people ready to steal his spot if he's a no-show again.

Motown4013 likes this

"There are certain guys who've got a spot for sure, and there's a lot of guys who's got to fight for a spot, and I think I'm one of them."

He didn't take UFC training. He took basic physical training from a guy who happens to train UFC fighters. Big difference. The hyperbole does make for a good joke though.

I'm not sure if this has been posted on these forums before...but apparently somebody made a Jiri Hudler motivational song:

I actually have a fair bit of hope for him this year though. I really do believe that he'll be back at pre-Russia form.

Edited by Zetts

Does this mean Big John McCarthy is going to unretire and become an NHL ref for our home games? Is Joe Rogan going to replace Mickey to call the games? And who is Hudler going to face in his debut? I'm predicting Hudler over Semin, arm bar.

I'm expecting 5 fights out of Hudler this year after this information. Brian Gionta, Martin St Louis, Nathan Gerbe, Steve Sullivan, and Daniel Briere look the f*** out :hehe: