• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Red Wings Pre-season opener against Pitt

Rate this topic

its on root and nhln, fsd is broadcasting only 3 games, but it is looking like a majority if not all of the wings games are gonna be televised, online it doesn't say the 2 against philly will be but i think they will be on csn. Not bad if you ask me luckily they play all high-profile teams, they also get nat coverage on CBC, VS, and NHLN/WGN a few times.

its on root and nhln, fsd is broadcasting only 3 games, but it is looking like a majority if not all of the wings games are gonna be televised, online it doesn't say the 2 against philly will be but i think they will be on csn. Not bad if you ask me luckily they play all high-profile teams, they also get nat coverage on CBC, VS, and NHLN/WGN a few times.

Awesome, I didn't see it listed on NHLN, that would be a lot better than streaming :)

If you remember the links on the GDT's from last year.....you will get to see it=)

That would require waiting ALL the way until tomorrow though, haha

I could be wrong, but my TV guide shows NHLN airing the Philly/Toronto game tonight.

Yep but the wings play tomorrow so no worries.

As for the thursday game against Philly, it may not be shown because it is being played in London at the JLC

Here is the preseason schedule. Looks like we will see more preseason games this season than we have in the past. More are on TV which is a good thing. I would love the NHL Network to televise all the preseason games like the NFL network did.

post-3911-0-15412300-1316534122_thumb.png

Edited by Nightfall

As for the thursday game against Philly, it may not be shown because it is being played in London at the JLC

that's the one im afraid might not be streamed online or anything. But as for tomorrow's game, i'm hoping for a stream to pull through.

they do have cameras there i believe, at any rate i have a hunch that philly is televising their games but i don't have any info, maybe someone can search, at any rate we get alot of games this year.

they do have cameras there i believe, at any rate i have a hunch that philly is televising their games but i don't have any info, maybe someone can search, at any rate we get alot of games this year.

I'm just glad we get a lot of games as you said... in the past, it's usually only like 3 games and I LOVE pre-season hockey, it's the geek in me for the prospects/scouting, etc...