• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/21 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings 2 at Penguins 3

Rate this topic

Christ, it was just a question. No need to be so sensitive, it's just pre-season.

Sorry. Being sensitive is part of my profession.

Anyway, yeah, Mursak will probably be a healthy scratch for a few games. But there's usually at least one forward injured and Mursak is higher in the depth chart than Emmerton.

Sorry. Being sensitive is part of my profession.

Anyway, yeah, Mursak will probably be a healthy scratch for a few games. But there's usually at least one forward injured and Mursak is higher in the depth chart than Emmerton.

310158083757.jpg

I don't see Mursak being scratched at all during the season and I could see Conner and Brunner surpassing Cory on the depth chart. I wouldn't be shocked if Cory gets waived prior to the season. I'd like him on the roster, but he is just another dime a dozen player. He DID have a ton of potential in juniors, then just fell off the face of the Earth after all his injuries and under-performances.

Edited by Konnan511

Commdore has looked pretty good so far, definitely looks suitable to be a 6th dman.

My thoughts exactly... to echo the sentiment of others, Emmerton certainly doesn't look hungry enough, I'd give the edge to Conner so far and Brunnstrom is looking worthy of a 2-way deal for sure so far... could end up being a piece of our future...

Other notes, Hudler has looked faster than normal, Pyett looks HORRIBLE, Exelby looks like a good AHL'er/depth player and Smith certianly looks NHL ready, but I still think he needs to be in the AHL for the whole season logging major minutes, especially with the lack of a spot for him on our current roster... Howard has looked pretty good as well, minus the soft goal by Malkin, where he got caught cheating...

Also, how great do Kronwall and Stewie look back together?!?!