• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/22 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings 4 at Flyers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

To be honest you are the first one to say that Kronwall was going to be raff's replacement that I have heard. Don't have to go off on some wild tangent of logic. Wasn't raff on lids line around 90% of his time with the wings? So when white is being placed on the same line as lids you would think logically you would consider him more of a raff replacement then kronwall?no?

It wasn't a "wild tangent", it was a funny response to your weird theory. And Stuart was Lidstrom's defense paring last year. Not Raffi.

Also no. Kronwall will be the dman to help aquire the points we lost from Raffi, not Ian White. We hope White can help make up for Kronwall's statistical point production from year's past. Each dman will be slight downgrade from their respective replacements in terms of point production.

We never considered White as Raffi's replacement. Kronwall moves up the depth chart and White was brought here to fill that void.

It wasn't a "wild tangent", it was a funny response to your weird theory. And Stuart was Lidstrom's defense paring last year. Not Raffi.

Also no. Kronwall will be the dman to help aquire the points we lost from Raffi, not Ian White. We hope White can help make up for Kronwall's statistical point production from year's past. Each dman will be slight downgrade from their respective replacements in terms of point production.

We never considered White as Raffi's replacement. Kronwall moves up the depth chart and White was brought here to fill that void.

So let me ask this. Who is the better puck mover white or kronwall? Because when white was signed and after he is being called the puck mover that we needed since raff left to try and fill some of the stuff we lost from raff leaving. Thats right off of KKorner from holland and company. So it's seems like it's not just my "WEIRD" theory. must be hollands as well. Imagine saying something with somewhat data or an interview to back it up. Thats those weird theorys.

It'd be nice to see Nyquist get 15 minutes and play in every situation and Jurco get at least 10 minutes and a minutes worth of PP time. The rest of the bottom 6 I couldn't possibly care less about, same goes for that last pairing defense. Smith looked real good last night offensively, but terrible defensively. Let's see what Kindl can do now.

Here's to a better game from the Wings tonight! Hoping to see Z in full action, but in the end I just hope everything goes fine and injury free. Here's to a good performance from Team Zetterberg!

Red Wings 3 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Nyquist)

Flyers 1

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

not available in my area? you've gotta be kidding me....hopeful on the stream that was just posted.

Not working for me, but it might just be my computer?

lol not available for me either im in camden, nj 2 mins outside of philly

Well played Flyers well played. Not available in any areas apparently.