• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/22 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings 4 at Flyers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

They finally listed the lineup for the flyers tonight.

GOALTENDING

Sergei Bobrovsky

Michael Leighton - starter

Jason Bacashihua

FORWARDS

James van Riemsdyk, Harry Zolnierczyk, Zac Rinaldo, Eric Wellwood, Sean Couturier, Claude Giroux, Max Talbot, Ben Holmstrom, Wayne Simmonds, Danny Briere, Andreas Nodl, Scott Hartnell, Mike Testwuide, Tyler Brown

DEFENSE

Matt Carle, Marc-Andre Bourdon, Oliver Lauridsen, Blake Kessel, Andrej Meszaros, Kimmo Timonen, Andreas Lilja, Braydon Coburn

doesn't show who will be scratched

So cool!

I live in metro Detroit and have the NHL.com feed going. I googled Pennsylvania proxy and found 69.141.248.42:8088. Plugged into chrome and tried to load the stream page. It was going super slow so I said screw it and took the proxy out. As soon as I did that the feed started showing. But it looks like the game has not started yet as the Zambonis just went over the ice and the lights are low. I guess I had the proxy in just long enough to avoid the location check.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

I miss myp2p

i posted it in last nights gdt i dont know if you saw it or not but myp2p is now wiziwig

just go here..its the same format and all that jazz just like myp2p was

Wiziwig Forum

This was posted in the Flyers message board GDT.

BroadStBull

Patience, folks. #Flyers say they are working on technical problems and trying to get webcast to work.

Apparently people in Philly can't see it either.

This was posted in the Flyers message board GDT.

BroadStBull

Patience, folks. #Flyers say they are working on technical problems and trying to get webcast to work.

Apparently people in Philly can't see it either.

It's constantly buffering

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

well im not crying...

its only preseason

big bang theory here i come :yowza:

Guest Heaten

So let me ask this. Who is the better puck mover white or kronwall? Because when white was signed and after he is being called the puck mover that we needed since raff left to try and fill some of the stuff we lost from raff leaving. Thats right off of KKorner from holland and company. So it's seems like it's not just my "WEIRD" theory. must be hollands as well. Imagine saying something with somewhat data or an interview to back it up. Thats those weird theorys.

I would LOVE to see this source that quotes Holland saying White is, in fact, a better puck moving defensman than Kronwall. I bet you don't produce it because I highly doubt Holland ever said such things.