• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/22 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings 4 at Flyers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

I would LOVE to see this source that quotes Holland saying White is, in fact, a better puck moving defensman than Kronwall. I bet you don't produce it because I highly doubt Holland ever said such things.

No where in the post you quoted suggests that. Raffi left, Holland said we needed a puck moving dman to replace him, we got White. That's what you quoted says. It doesn't say White>Kronwall at puck moving.

I will give you that he did post you a question and then try to convince you with an open ended comment that doesn't pertain to the question lol.

Edited by Konnan511

Guest Heaten

My $9.95/month VPN service saves the day yet again.

What location are you using? I just purchased OverPlay and it isn't working for me in the two locations I tried

What location are you using? I just purchased OverPlay and it isn't working for me in the two locations I tried

US-East-3, but the stream is terrible anyway. It's not worth to buy the service just for this game. They offer "48 hour money back guarantee".

More like, if Ericsson plays well and nobody sees it...?

esteef

I bumped into Ericsson up at camp and was kind of surprised by how imposing he is. Obviously I knew he is big and tall, but he just seems so much bigger when he is standing next to you than he does when I see him on the ice. Could have something to do with the fact that he usually plays as though he is a tiny guy (in my opinion). Anyway, it just surprised me a bit.

Guest Heaten

US-East-3, but the stream is terrible anyway. It's not worth to buy the service just for this game. They offer "48 hour money back guarantee".

THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!11

I am watching the game!!!1111

IT does have lag, but it's pretty decent. Ericsson and Kindl look good. Conklin is playing sharp.

Giox (sp) just got a penalty. Filppula drew it against the flyers

THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!11

I am watching the game!!!1111

IT does have lag, but it's pretty decent. Ericsson and Kindl look good. Conklin is playing sharp.

Giox (sp) just got a penalty. Filppula drew it against the flyers

did you actually pay?