• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/22 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings 4 at Flyers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Oh man, how'd they tie it up?

Well, because of James van Riemsdyk. 2G, A. Everyone kept dropping him in my keeper league last year, so I swooped, and now he's a rookie keeper and about to explode. :D

Hold on dawg, you're not Drummond of BigFooty fame are you? If not, please disregard what I just said lol.

He plays the White....right way....

Easy Panger...

I WAS AT THIS GAME AND IAN WHITE SURPRISED THE HELL OUT OF ME...PLAYED GREAT. VERY SOLID ON D. AND MADE SOME NICE PLAYS OFFENSIVLY ON TOP OF SCORING...PLUS HE SCORED THE GWG IN THE 9TH SHOOTOUT RD....CONKS PLAYED GREAT FOR THE FIRST 2 PERIODS, PEARCE PLAYED DECENT LET IN 2 BAD GOALS BUT MADE SOME BIG SAVES...AS FOR E. WHAT A PYLON HE LOOKED AWEFUL.

Guest Heaten

White was a beast yesterday. Is it a coincidence he played with Lidstrom or is he really that good?

I watched 2 periods of the game last night and Ericsson looked fine to me. Kindl did well too.

White was a beast yesterday. Is it a coincidence he played with Lidstrom or is he really that good?

I watched 2 periods of the game last night and Ericsson looked fine to me. Kindl did well too.

Being that he is raffs semi replacement...nah..it's where they want him. =) hahahahahh

sorry ..i'll stop now.

haha heaton you gonna keep neg my posts? hahaha

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Guest Heaten

Being that he is raffs semi replacement...nah..it's where they want him. =) hahahahahh

sorry ..i'll stop now.

haha heaton you gonna keep neg my posts? hahaha

I never negged your post.