Photo
- - - - -

9/22 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings 4 at Flyers 3 (SO)

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#21 Heaten

Heaten

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

not to nit pick as well but why is it every where he is being called raffi's replacement? Isn't white being put on lids line?

Using that logic, I guess that proves Stuart is the REAL Raffi's replacement because that was last year's pairing? Lol!

So to use that same logic, because we established Stuart (aka Raffi's replacement) will be reunited with Kronwall means Kronwall = Lidstrom's replacement?

Isn't this fun! :D

#22 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,599 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

Link to the Flyers website stream available in the OP.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#23 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:55 PM

Using that logic, I guess that proves Stuart is the REAL Raffi's replacement because that was last year's pairing? Lol!

So to use that same logic, because we established Stuart (aka Raffi's replacement) will be reunited with Kronwall means Kronwall = Lidstrom's replacement?

Isn't this fun! :D

To be honest you are the first one to say that Kronwall was going to be raff's replacement that I have heard. Don't have to go off on some wild tangent of logic. Wasn't raff on lids line around 90% of his time with the wings? So when white is being placed on the same line as lids you would think logically you would consider him more of a raff replacement then kronwall?no?
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#24 LidstromIsASuperhero

LidstromIsASuperhero

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:59 PM

I think it just has to do with whoever you consider to be the second best defenseman on the team, which is definitely kronwall at this point if not last year as well, though that is debatable.

#25 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

They finally listed the lineup for the flyers tonight.

GOALTENDING
Sergei Bobrovsky
Michael Leighton - starter
Jason Bacashihua

FORWARDS
James van Riemsdyk, Harry Zolnierczyk, Zac Rinaldo, Eric Wellwood, Sean Couturier, Claude Giroux, Max Talbot, Ben Holmstrom, Wayne Simmonds, Danny Briere, Andreas Nodl, Scott Hartnell, Mike Testwuide, Tyler Brown

DEFENSE
Matt Carle, Marc-Andre Bourdon, Oliver Lauridsen, Blake Kessel, Andrej Meszaros, Kimmo Timonen, Andreas Lilja, Braydon Coburn

doesn't show who will be scratched

Edited by hillbillywingsfan, 22 September 2011 - 03:07 PM.

msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

#26 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

My displeasure with WOW not carrying the NHL Network has been temporarily ameliorated by scoring two great seats to tomorrow's game.

Will 97.1 do this game, does anyone know?

I am really upset they refuse to give me the NHL Network.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#27 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:03 PM

I am really upset they refuse to give me the NHL Network.

same with stupid TW. we don't get the fox sports channels,nhl network or the nfl network. i hate it.
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

#28 Heaten

Heaten

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:38 PM

To be honest you are the first one to say that Kronwall was going to be raff's replacement that I have heard. Don't have to go off on some wild tangent of logic. Wasn't raff on lids line around 90% of his time with the wings? So when white is being placed on the same line as lids you would think logically you would consider him more of a raff replacement then kronwall?no?

It wasn't a "wild tangent", it was a funny response to your weird theory. And Stuart was Lidstrom's defense paring last year. Not Raffi.

Also no. Kronwall will be the dman to help aquire the points we lost from Raffi, not Ian White. We hope White can help make up for Kronwall's statistical point production from year's past. Each dman will be slight downgrade from their respective replacements in terms of point production.

We never considered White as Raffi's replacement. Kronwall moves up the depth chart and White was brought here to fill that void.

#29 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

It wasn't a "wild tangent", it was a funny response to your weird theory. And Stuart was Lidstrom's defense paring last year. Not Raffi.

Also no. Kronwall will be the dman to help aquire the points we lost from Raffi, not Ian White. We hope White can help make up for Kronwall's statistical point production from year's past. Each dman will be slight downgrade from their respective replacements in terms of point production.

We never considered White as Raffi's replacement. Kronwall moves up the depth chart and White was brought here to fill that void.

So let me ask this. Who is the better puck mover white or kronwall? Because when white was signed and after he is being called the puck mover that we needed since raff left to try and fill some of the stuff we lost from raff leaving. Thats right off of KKorner from holland and company. So it's seems like it's not just my "WEIRD" theory. must be hollands as well. Imagine saying something with somewhat data or an interview to back it up. Thats those weird theorys.
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

#30 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

stupid mouse and my double posts

Edited by hillbillywingsfan, 22 September 2011 - 05:03 PM.

msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

#31 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

Here's another stream
http://ilemi.me/2890...roit-Red-Wings/

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#32 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:38 PM

It'd be nice to see Nyquist get 15 minutes and play in every situation and Jurco get at least 10 minutes and a minutes worth of PP time. The rest of the bottom 6 I couldn't possibly care less about, same goes for that last pairing defense. Smith looked real good last night offensively, but terrible defensively. Let's see what Kindl can do now.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#33 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

I can't watch it, the video isn't available in my area. My area is Traverse City. Lame...
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#34 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

Here's another stream
http://ilemi.me/2890...roit-Red-Wings/

Thanks. Tried the Flyer's website, but it said it was not available for my area. :angry:

#35 ilmickeyli

ilmickeyli

Meatwad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

Not available here either.. I was going to try a proxy but i got lazy
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

#36 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

not available in my area? you've gotta be kidding me....hopeful on the stream that was just posted.

#37 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

It seems like they are refusing to show it in Michigan... Lame.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#38 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

Not available here either.. I was going to try a proxy but i got lazy

+1 for the same mindset lol
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#39 ChelisChick

ChelisChick

Cheli's Personal Masseur

• Gold Booster
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

It's not available in Tennessee either....Grrrr.... :ranting:

#40 Namingway

Namingway

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

Here's to a better game from the Wings tonight! Hoping to see Z in full action, but in the end I just hope everything goes fine and injury free. Here's to a good performance from Team Zetterberg!

Red Wings 3 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Nyquist)
Flyers 1

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!