• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/23 Exhibition GDT: Philadelphia Flyers 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Sounds like I'm SOL here in Kansas City (again) then.. unless there's someone re-streaming the Wings feed like they did the Philly one last night.

But, listening to Ken Kal and the comedic stylings of Draper and Ozzie during the radio feed can't be too bad :)

I've got the stream going right now, it's just the announcer from the Joe talking right now and probably what's showing on the screen there too. I'm hoping they have the radio feed so I can hear Ozzie and Draper I can't get AM on my radio at home. :angry:

You can listen online to 1270 here.

Still can't get the stream to work. :(

Sounds like I'm SOL here in Kansas City (again) then.. unless there's someone re-streaming the Wings feed like they did the Philly one last night.

But, listening to Ken Kal and the comedic stylings of Draper and Ozzie during the radio feed can't be too bad :)

Don't worry, I live 20 minutes from the Joe and I'll have to do the same. :beerbuddy:

You can listen online to 1270 here.

Still can't get the stream to work. :(

Thank you!!!!

Does anyone have a link to "AM 1240"? Being in Texas, I have NO idea what the call letters might be. Thanks!

Here you go :-)

They are talking about the plane crash right now, moment of silence.

Ok, WTH they're not talking hockey!!!

Wicked, thanks! Now, to blow this feed up on the flat screen and curl up on the bed.

Is this the 'Joe-Vision' that someone mentioned earlier? It looks like the stuff you'd see on the scoreboard during the game xD

NM!

esteef

Edited by esteef

Thank you!!!!

Here you go :-)

They are talking about the plane crash right now, moment of silence.

Ok, WTH they're not talking hockey!!!

Nope. It definitely seems to be talk radio. Sheeeeeeeeeeit. This radio station was listed on the Red Wings' site as carrying the game tonight. They lie like rugs! :angry:

Thanks, though - all of ya's.