• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/23 Exhibition GDT: Philadelphia Flyers 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Pretty even, Commie had him by the collar and threw a handful of short jabs with it. Walker eventually fell over Commie and the refs broke it up. Commodore got an extra 2 for instigating it, but he didn't hesitate.

Intermission now, still 3-1 Flyers.

Just found a proxy that makes you see the philly feed directly from their page.

Use 184.22.120.70 with port 3128 don't have to look at a re-streamed video via justin. Should be a little better quality.

+1 just because I think your name and avatar are hilarious.

I have been watching the Tigers so I haven't watched any of this game. Who scored for the Wings?

Just found a proxy that makes you see the philly feed directly from their page.

Use 184.22.120.70 with port 3128 don't have to look at a re-streamed video via justin. Should be a little better quality.

It's quick too! Thanks for looking out!

:thumbup:

Edited by stevkrause

Guest Shoreline

Commentators... talking about anything but hockey. Man... can't.. take.. this.. anymore... :angry:

If you watch Versus/NBC you get used to the very same thing.

Personally, I can't tolerate that.

Edited by Shoreline

leaps and bounds better than pittsburgh's crew, though.

Yo, Drum -

The minus here is my fault. Shoulda been a plus. I was on my I-Pad and hit the minus instead. I totally agree about Pittsburgh's announcers. As in, "Look at Malkin terrorizing them out there". Give.me.a.break.

Sorry 'bout that! :blush:

Was the Commodore fight any good? And what happened, any dirty hits or anything I saw he got an instigator so walker musta done something.

I think hes solidifying himself as our starting 6th man, he saved a goal tonight, has looked solid out there and doing something Babcock loves, keepin the flies off. :thumbup: so far he looks like another reclamatoin project that could go really well

Was at the game. First of all, great turnout! Tons of fans there, and a couple of handfuls of Philly fans as well. Seriously, this is the first Philly game I've been to that there hasn't been a fight in the stands. :)

There was a moment of silence before the national anthem while they showed slides of all the players and coaches from Lokomotive.

First 10 minutes and last 10 minutes were very good. The middle was a lot of rushed passes, scrambling on the part of everyone, not just the new guys, and serious defensive breakdowns. Philly manhandled us along the boards.

Commie's fight was okay - we were almost right in front of it. He got in a lot of rabbit punches with his left fist while holding the jersey, but no right-handed punches to speak of.

The bench was packed with players - I wouldn't be surprised if it caused line-change issues.

Based on this game, I can't comment intelligently on the new crop. I can say that Fabian really looked like he wanted a job tonight. I would like to see the lines changed for sure and see what happens then. Although it doesn't sound like it, all in all, I'm pretty pleased with the potential thus far.

Was the Commodore fight any good? And what happened, any dirty hits or anything I saw he got an instigator so walker musta done something.

I think hes solidifying himself as our starting 6th man, he saved a goal tonight, has looked solid out there and doing something Babcock loves, keepin the flies off. :thumbup: so far he looks like another reclamatoin project that could go really well

I don't think any punches landed. I'd hardly consider it a fight. The video is up on youtube. Unfortunately, I didnt watch the game at all :(

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros