• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown_Ryan

Matt Cooke already!

Rate this topic

You can bet that if Shanny lets him get away with this one, he's not going to be so generous the next time that douchebag screws up. Shanny's got him in his sights, you can be sure.

Agreed.

This hit is only news because it was made by the dirtiest player in the league. It doesn't really warrant more than the 2 minute penalty.

Gotta agree also. I hate Cooke just as much as the rest of you and when it comes to Cooke, I'm always going to assume that he's out to hurt someone when he does s*** like that. But even I can't see a suspension out of that one.

Yeah it shouldn't be a big deal but still...

f*** Matt Cooke.

I hope God allows a few minutes for Cooke in heaven just to meet Probert and Boogaard in a "quiet room." "What uuup, Cookie-monster??? Isn't great to be in heaven? Well, too bad, because you're going to hell after we're done with you - You're on Punk'd! BAM!!!"

It really didn't seem that big of a deal. I was going into the video expecting a really dirty boarding, that one's a good penalty call by the ref but shouldn't be a suspension. He stepped in a bumped him over, if it had been a bit to the left there wouldn't have even been a call. Shanahan might drop the hammer as a warning to everyone else though, but I doubt it. Suspensions should be saved for the real dirty stuff. If anything gets suspensions just imagine what's gonna happen when Crosby starts diving again.

It really didn't seem that big of a deal. I was going into the video expecting a really dirty boarding, that one's a good penalty call by the ref but shouldn't be a suspension. He stepped in a bumped him over, if it had been a bit to the left there wouldn't have even been a call. Shanahan might drop the hammer as a warning to everyone else though, but I doubt it. Suspensions should be saved for the real dirty stuff. If anything gets suspensions just imagine what's gonna happen when Crosby starts diving again.

When Crosby comes back I'm pretty sure Bettman will institute that everybody, including the refs, must stay at least 5 feet away from him.

That's a pretty weak slew foot. Have a look at this one, which is coincidentally the same moment I realized Dan Boyle is a gutless piece of trash.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_y_L2iR7VZA

Well the best part about that incident was the interview after the period ended. They asked him what happened there with Semin and he just flashed a smile and said something to the effect of, "Oh, well, that's just me being aggressive."

Yeah. He's just a good 'ol aggressive and passionate North American boy who cultivated his work ethic on the farms of who the hell cares. If he slewfoots someone then it's okay.