• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

9/25 Pre-Season GDT: Chicago Blackhawks at Red Wings

Rate this topic

That looked awful. not to be barbaric, but looks like the wings just lost a little speed and at the same time, a roster spot may have opened up for guys like brunnstrom to step up and take...

Aye. I'm very glad now that there are likes of Brunnström and Conner there.

Mursak injury did not look good. This is why depth is a good thing.

I haven't watched all the games too closely, but can anyone give me a quick report on Emmerton? From what little I've seen of him, he has pretty much underwhelmed. I've seen a couple of giveaways and some not so great decisions from him.

i know its only preseason, but for a game televised on FSN this GTD is kind of pathetic haha. Looks like there is officially 2 open roster spots. Whos ganna get them? Brunnstrom has looked solid as has Conner...nothing stellar, but solid. Emmerton has looked average at best. Val has looked good, maybe taking the step up to the next level?

Guest Heaten

That's a patent Brendan Smith giveaway. Get use to it, it's what he does... often. I hope he because what we all hope he's suppose to be capable of, but I'm not that high on him. He;s a giveaway machine.

That's a patent Brendan Smith giveaway. Get use to it, it's what he does... often. I hope he because what we all hope he's suppose to be capable of, but I'm not that high on him. He;s a giveaway machine.

He made a nice play at the blueline to keep it in the offensive zone. Then unfortunately he followed it up with a bad pinch and got caught out of the play.

I honestly thought you would like Smith. Like many of the forwards you do like, he has an immense amount of raw skill. Smith just needs some time to put it together before making the jump.