• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
robb himself

Mursak is out

Rate this topic

First of all... f***!!!! I was really, really looking forward to watching Mursak play. Goddammit.

Who is the toughest guy in the league now these days?

With Boogaard's passing, Steve MacIntyre gets my vote.

Rosehill may be waived soon...

I'd forego next month's allowance for him to sign with Detroit.

10080261-large.jpg

That is not a pleasant photo. Oh man that sucks... ******* Dylan Olsen.

Damn, that picture is almost as cringe-worthy as watching the replay of how he hit the boards. What a shame, not a nice way to be repaid for really hustling to make the play :(

edit: punctuation is a good thing

Edited by Austrianwing

im thinking Emmerton is a lock to make it...

I also think that Brunnstrom has done very well and will get a contract...

so im thinking the opening day line up will look something like this...

Franzen, Zetterberg, Filppula

Cleary, Datsyuk, Eaves

Abdelkader, Helm, Bertuzzi

Hudler, Miller, Holmstrom

Emmerton

Brunnstrom

I also think that Emmerton and Brunnstrom will get ample opportunity to get on the main roster, especially if Hudler under-performs

Isn't there a rule that an injured player can't be exposed to waivers? In that case, can't the Wings put him on LTIR and bring up someone until he's better? Then when he gets better, they'll have to decide who to expose, IIRC.

I'm thinking Brunnstrom, but if he makes it and proves himself, they may not want to expose him.

Isn't there a rule that an injured player can't be exposed to waivers? In that case, can't the Wings put him on LTIR and bring up someone until he's better? Then when he gets better, they'll have to decide who to expose, IIRC.

I'm thinking Brunnstrom, but if he makes it and proves himself, they may not want to expose him.

Drew freaking Miller.

Brunnstrom is a lock now...and he should be. He has been very solid!

I think they will take a long look at Conner as well. Had a great TC and has been a nice addition!

I for one was someone who thought fabian could make this team and wanted him to do well- not at Mursak's expense but now he has the chance. I like it alot!!

Brunnstrom is a lock now...and he should be. He has been very solid!

I think they will take a long look at Conner as well. Had a great TC and has been a nice addition!

I for one was someone who thought fabian could make this team and wanted him to do well- not at Mursak's expense but now he has the chance. I like it alot!!

Conner only makes the team at Miller's expense. Why take him over Brunnstrom or Emmerton when you already have what he brings, only better? Johnson's faceoff skills might help him into a spot, but if he doesn't earn that 4th line center job out of camp he doesn't get a contract. If you take the lines that have been used this preseason, it was shaping up as Cleary/Dats/Hudler, Filppula/Zetterberg/Franzen, Abby/Helm/Bert, and Homer/???/Eaves. Johnson likely has to earn that spot over Bruno and Cory to get a contract at all.

Drew freaking Miller.

Why would it be Miller? He puts up roughly the same amount of points as Eaves and is a better PK'r. He also had the same amount of goals as Hudler last season. not to mention he is a proven NHL player, while Emmerton is not. I can't see Miller being waived.