Photo
- - - - -

Ex Top Prospect back on track

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Andy Pred 48

Andy Pred 48

Coming soon,"the slovak line" Marek and 2 Toms!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

well after having his best year last year with 24+16 in 44 league games he now leads his league in goals with 5 goals and 1 helper in the first 4 games of the KHL season. At the age of 28 has he finally got back on track?
Yes you guessed it, Grigs looks like he is somewhere near his predicted level made all those years ago. If only he hadnt got in that car.
"What are you guys doing?" Reggie Dunlop
"Putting on the foil coach" Jeff Hanson
"Yeah, every game, you want some coach?" Steve Hanson
"Er, no. No thanks guys." Reggie Dunlop
"Make sure they don't leave the bench!" Reggie Dunlop.

#2 Aussie_Wing

Aussie_Wing

Mursak

• Bronze Booster
  • 8,550 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:27 AM

Yep, he's off to a flying start, hopefully he can keep it up and put up great numbers. :thumbup:

Ken Holland: Hes (Mursak) a young guy, provides energy, can skate, hes a puck hound.

#3 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:25 PM

Good for him to make the best of a terrible accident. But as we've seen, the NHL is a completely different ball....errr...hockey game than the KHL. I hope he dominates that league, he's earned it.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#4 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

if he just keeps believing in himself, and we all believe with him, maybe, just maybe, he'll one day overcome and make it to Detroit!!! but seriously good luck to him. I'll have to keep watching him this year to see if he keeps it up, i totally wrote him off. never say never. (<-- i've got bieber fever)

#5 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:21 PM

dont the wings have his NHL rights? just wondering

#6 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:16 PM

I wonder if he would still be interested in playing in the NHL.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 number9

number9

All The Best Players Wear A 9

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

i dont think we do, the dudes 28. but maybe, im not 100%. hed prolly have to clear waivers or something to get to the nhl

#8 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Nope.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".