• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Todd Bertuzzi's Shootout Goal

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Impressive. The big guy sure has hands.

Edit: sorry, computer malfunction on the link, then my system crashed. Edited by Crymson

Hillbilly, you should consider the source on that reply.

I daresay someone has been accessing Mr. Datsyuk's magic bag of tricks? You don't really think of Bert doing something like that, do you? But well done! :clap::thumbup:

Edited by Kira

The Todd has a pretty impressive bag of tricks when it comes to shootouts. Nice goal, there.

so yesterday i posted the replay on my FB....and this is what i got from a stupid preds fan..

Todd Bertuzi is old and should probably be suspended for life or maybe even be in jail for what he did to Steve Moore. That's all.

You're friends with draperfan on Facebook?

:ph34r:

Hillbilly, you should consider the source on that reply.

I daresay someone has been accessing Mr. Datsyuk's magic bag of tricks? You don't really think of Bert doing something like that, do you? But well done! :clap::thumbup:

He did it before he even played with Detroit.

Edited by darkmanx

so yesterday i posted the replay on my FB....and this is what i got from a stupid preds fan..

Todd Bertuzi is old and should probably be suspended for life or maybe even be in jail for what he did to Steve Moore. That's all.

I keep trying to tell you all how stupid these Preds fans are!! I'm telling you all I lived there for 5 long and I mean LONG years!! Manyof them have the IQ of a toddler!! But whatever, they will always have failures as sports teams anyway!!

Didn't even make ESPN's top 10 plays. The chose some soccer plays a golf shot and a first baseman sliding to catch a foul ball. Oh and lots of catches in Football, none of which were Calvin Johnson's OT catch from yesterday BTW. (ESPN just LOVES Detroit sports!)

What are the odds if a certain whiny ***** who owns stock in Alieve (:ninja:) made the same shootout move and score, he be plastered all the place on everyone's top plays?

Edited by LeftWinger

There's no excuse for a guy with those hands and that size to only score 34 goals in the last two seasons combined. And he only missed 1 game in those two seasons.

That's why so many people here call him a lazy floater.

I hear what you're saying, but simply having good hands in a shootout situation doesn't make someone a great goal scorer from game to game.

I've been quite happy with Bert's production the past two season, its no more than I expected. Personally I wish he would go to the net more often like he used to before the lockout and spend a little less time cycling the outside boards.

I hear what you're saying, but simply having good hands in a shootout situation doesn't make someone a great goal scorer from game to game.

I've been quite happy with Bert's production the past two season, its no more than I expected. Personally I wish he would go to the net more often like he used to before the lockout and spend a little less time cycling the outside boards.

But it's not just good hands in a shootout. He has good offensive awareness and has always had a lethal shot, whether it be a slapshot or a wristshot. He's got a really good backhand too.

Problem is, that we see occasional flashes of brilliance from him, followed by long cold streaks where he's invisible. He's just too inconsistent for a guy with his skill set and mass. I don't expect him to be putting up close to 100 points like he did in Vancouver, but it's not too much to ask him to show up every night.