• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/28 Exhibition GDT: Red Wings at Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

They took the wording east to west out of the rule. They also said that if it was a last second move then it wasn't on the hitter.

they use "lateral" instead:

48.1 Illegal Check to the Head – A lateral or blind side hit to an opponent where the head is targeted and/or the principal point of contact is not permitted.

Why don't these refs just award Chicago the goal already? :angry:

Instead of these new hit rules, they should have gotten rid of this stupid "free hand" rule which has turned hockey into a stupid powerplay fest every year.

******* traitor Hossa scores.

Too bad he wasn't the guy Smith laid out. I would have named Smith my favorite player on the spot.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I just started watching the game at the start of the 3rd..pretty motley crew of guys we have dressed tonight . How were the first 2 goals Conklin let in..the last 2 weren't all that sharp.

I just started watching the game at the start of the 3rd..pretty motley crew of guys we have dressed tonight . How were the first 2 goals Conklin let in..the last 2 weren't all that sharp.

3 5 hole goals... but 3 PPGs as well

Instead of these new hit rules, they should have gotten rid of this stupid "free hand" rule which has turned hockey into a stupid powerplay fest every year.

Too bad he wasn't the guy Smith laid out. I would have named Smith my favorite player on the spot.

You do know the average team gets 3.54 powerpay opportunities, which is the lowest since 1979. Pre-lockout it was at 4.24.

Direct your hate elsewhere.

:crybaby:

:banana:

You do know the average team gets 3.54 powerpay opportunities, which is the lowest since 1979. Pre-lockout it was at 4.24.

Direct your hate elsewhere.

I have plenty of hate to direct. Don't you worry.

How many of those penalties are the annoying "free hand" call?

I have plenty of hate to direct. Don't you worry.

How many of those penalties are the annoying "free hand" call?

Are we not at the lowest PPO since the 80's? So the NHL is in fact not a PP fest like you claim it to be, while it is actually the opposite.